What do you think Sheffield Forumers look like??

Meatloaf lookalike (only going on your name) lol, right serious now - early 40s medium to shortish hair, jeans t-shirt, trainers?

If you have read any of my posts I havent got anyone right even when they have given me a clue - so am I close with you :)

Try again, I'm female! lol

Try again, I'm female! lol

i think calling you a meatloaf lookalikes a banning offence? :P

she may aswell called you jabberwocky lol

I imagine melthebell to be about 45, blonde, slighty grey hair. T-shirt jeans, and a can in hand. And quite a happy chilled soul.

Mel shall I get my coat ??

I imagine melthebell to be about 45, blonde, slighty grey hair. T-shirt jeans, and a can in hand. And quite a happy chilled soul.

Mel shall I get my coat ??

fffffffff FORTY FIVE?

:P

not far off im 41 lol

i think its all just about correct bar the blonde bit, i was blonde when a kid (i looked like the milky bar kid minus glasses) but i have very short brown...going greyish hair.

t shirt and jeans yup, or as i call it scruffy casual........being an old punk / crusty gone casual :P

definitely right about the can, or rather these days more like a pint glass filled with snakebite :D

chilled yup :D not sure on the happy, im older and more of a miserable git :P more of a nihilist too rather than the dreams of anarchy of my youth. happier when i have said can in my hand tho

fffffffff FORTY FIVE?

:P

not far off im 41 lol

i think its all just about correct bar the blonde bit, i was blonde when a kid (i looked like the milky bar kid minus glasses) but i have very short brown...going greyish hair.

t shirt and jeans yup, or as i call it scruffy casual........being an old punk / crusty gone casual :P

definitely right about the can, or rather these days more like a pint glass filled with snakebite :D

chilled yup :D not sure on the happy, im older and more of a miserable git :P more of a nihilist too rather than the dreams of anarchy of my youth. happier when i have said can in my hand tho

Not far off then. I feel quite proud lol.

Not far off then. I feel quite proud lol.

mustve been peeping at my pics :suspect:

mustve been peeping at my pics :suspect:

I am to bad with tecnology to find pics. my mum told me how to get an avatar lol. :hihi:

Well, you're headed in the right direction:- I'm not sure if I could be described as "quite short", though I will admit to being on the short-and-plump side being 5' 1 & 3/4". (or four foot and a tab-end as the ex described me lol) I'll concede that I am the shortest of the three sisters that make up my family.

Smiley cheeks? that's nice. :D I think I am smiley, generally.

I'm very blonde, both in my ways and in my hair colouring. lol. And my eyes are blue.

Well, I never had you down as blonde in my head! I always thought of you as being pale with dark hair and pink cheeks

:) no to all.........except you did say blue eyes so i'll give you that one lol :)
So your bald then?

I see you all as looking like THIS

The ladies too :D

A lot of people seem to act like him and its always pleasant to picture him typing on the other side of the screen when someones having a nice rant!

I got the picture ok Jabbers, very funny - I haven't got a laptop:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well, I never had you down as blonde in my head! I always thought of you as being pale with dark hair and pink cheeks

a goth? Hmmm LOL.

No, you're right that I'm very pale of complexion, but I'm very blonde of hair. (and blonde in my ways too, heheheh)