Pub crawl in the early 80's

cannon downstairs/marples/bluebell/mulberry/claymore then roxys

Claymore, Mulberry, Blue Bell, Dove & Rainbow, Stonehouse, Golden Ball, Limit, Vera's.

The Broomhill Five..twice!

Is there any truth in the rumour that you would burst into flames if you ever stepped out of S10? :hihi:

cannon downstairs/marples/bluebell/mulberry/claymore then roxys

I used to love the downstairs bit of the Cannon! Its a pity they closed it down.

I used to love the downstairs bit of the Cannon! Its a pity they closed it down.

Had some laughs in there, it closed because it flooded.

shouldve fixed the toilets then :suspect:

yea from what i remember if you wernt high when you went in you were when you came out :hihi:

Yeah me too!

Seen some huge fights in there too- I thought that was why they closed it!

A friend of mine got his throat bitten out on the stairs one night. A girl who I was supposed to be going out with asked him where I was... he said "Probably bedding your mother, knowing him."

She locked her teeth into his throat and wouldnt let go! The front of his shirt was all red with blood and he had to go to hospital, the last thing she said to him was "Tell that "Swearword" he`s dead when I see him!"

I was NOT bedding her mother!

I was ...sort of... bedding her best friend.

heh

yea from what i remember if you wernt high when you went in you were when you came out :hihi:

Yeah that was my first ever smell of whacky baccy! I didnt know what it was.... I soon found out though :D

i remember one time when the downstairs was shut we ventured to the pavement bar .we were down town celebrating a friend coming out of prison who thought he was a bit of a jack the lad .anyway he says something to mick critch who obviously gave him short shrift and before he hit the floor we were sat in the mucky duck :hihi: 15 min later when he came too he joined us in there and asked what happened :loopy:.ah the good old days :hihi:

i remember one time when the downstairs was shut we ventured to the pavement bar .we were down town celebrating a friend coming out of prison who thought he was a bit of a jack the lad .anyway he says something to mick critch who obviously gave him short shrift and before he hit the floor we were sat in the mucky duck :hihi: 15 min later when he came too he joined us in there and asked what happened :loopy:.ah the good old days :hihi:

I was with Mick the night he died, there are a few posts on here about him.

Some ok but mostly from people who never knew him or met him.

I was with Mick the night he died, there are a few posts on here about him.

Some ok but mostly from people who never knew him or met him.

i didnt know him personally alex but knew of him through my uncle who knew him .im sure he said they used to play cards at micks house through the night .