Pub crawl in the early 80's

What was your pub crawl in the earl 80's? On a Sunday we used to start off in the StoneHouse, next stop Pig and Whistle, down to the Mulberry Tavern, across to the Blue Bell, out the back to the Dove and Rainbow, down to Complete Angler, back to Three Cranes, up to Wig and Pen, finishing off in Golden Ball:D Finishing by catching the last bus from town and singing all the way home.:D:D

Friday night was London Road and then into town.

Saturday night was West Street; Red Deer, Bee Hive, Raven (which became Captain Hornblowers), Mailcoach, Hallamshire, Saddle, Limit Club.

frog and parrot, wap, rebels mostly :suspect:

what can i say, im lazy :D

Saturdays was Claymore, Mulberry, Blue Bell, Stone House, Golden Ball, Three Tuns, Three Cranes, Complete Angler then Romeos....... Chip butty to finish....

Saturdays was Claymore, Mulberry, Blue Bell, Stone House, Golden Ball, Three Tuns, Three Cranes, Complete Angler then Romeos....... Chip butty to finish....

would there be room for a butty after all that?

chip buttie if you didnt pull you mean :hihi:

Blue Bell, Dove and Rainbow, Golden Ball, Little three tuns, back up- sometimes to the Pig and Whistle, then Stonehouse, Hallamshire, West street Hotel, Saddle and then Limit !

compleat angler, blue ball, geisha bar, stonehouse, pig and whistle, golden ball and then last bus home to chap, best days of my life. if i had one wish it would be to go back in time for one night only: would be my best night out ever. UP THE 80S. also not forgetting bar rio, had some top nights in there.

Brewery tap, complete angler, Dove and rainbow, blue ball, geisha bar, stonehouse, pig and whistle, wap n take then down the moor to a boozer called... the grape pickers and then on to the ...God I cant remember it... Bar rio? Then to the boozer across from that and then finally on to a nightclub.

Brilliant nights! (From the little I can remember after a pint in each boozer and then god knows how many followed by shorts in the nightclub)