What do you think of black ops now?

I think COD Black Ops is good, on the 360 anyway. Great online, no problems here at all.

a workmate loves all those games, hes obsessed, he likes it, he likes the one before.

He said theres loads of fanboys slagging it off as its far different from the previous game.

but surely if you had it exactly like the last one it WOULD BE the last one?? whats the point in rebuying virtually the same game?

he also said the reason its so different is theres now two companies making those games after a split

a workmate loves all those games, hes obsessed, he likes it, he likes the one before.

He said theres loads of fanboys slagging it off as its far different from the previous game.

but surely if you had it exactly like the last one it WOULD BE the last one?? whats the point in rebuying virtually the same game?

he also said the reason its so different is theres now two companies making those games after a split

There has been two companies making the games for a while now. It takes two years to make the game, but Activision wants to release a Call of Duty game every year for the lucrative Xmas market so they commission two different companies to make the games.

The multiplayer is very different from MW2 but I don't understand the people complaining about it being too different. It's a totally different game! I've noticed some issues with the spawning e.g. killing someone and have them spawn in the room next to you. My mate also re-spawned on a claymore yesterday too which was insane! No doubt these minor issues will be sorted in time though with an update.

The single player is very good albeit a little on the short side and the zombie maps are very cool especially on 4 player.

Has everyone else got the easter egg where you get out of the chair on the title screen and go to the computer? It's a great little hidden bonus! :cool:

No offence to people who like this sort of gaming but lets be right, some people are expecting way too much.

Ah, so CoD now has destructible environments, fully operational land/sea/air vehicles etc?

Fully operational vehichles - yes

Fully destructable scenary - it has enough

Best multiplayer on the planet - yes

Best variaty/custamisation of weapons on m/p - yes

Highest variaty of game modes - yes

Best FPS of all time - yes

Fully operational vehichles - yes I may well buy it in that case - could you expand on what you can use?

Fully destructable scenary - it has enough I may well buy it in that case - need to see first

Best multiplayer on the planet - yes Disagree, CoD is full of camping kids

Best variaty/custamisation of weapons on m/p - yes Yeah, probably

Highest variaty of game modes - yes Yeah, probably

Best FPS of all time - yesI beg to differ

Anyhow, is it worth getting for the campaign cos that's all i'd play?

Anyhow, is it worth getting for the campaign cos that's all i'd play?

Only 2hrs in and think i'm nearly at the end, great storyline though, and a re-visit to cod:waw.

Only 2hrs in and think i'm nearly at the end, great storyline though, and a re-visit to cod:waw.

Hmmmm, maybe not worth forking out for the campaign then. May just borrow a friends.

Can you just confirm what vehicles are usable in the multiplayer (see above)?

Hmmmm, maybe not worth forking out for the campaign then. May just borrow a friends.

Can you just confirm what vehicles are usable in the multiplayer (see above)?

R/c car, missile, helecopter(chopper gunner and gun ship) and the various air strikes to a varying degree.

R/c car, missile, helecopter(chopper gunner and gun ship) and the various air strikes to a varying degree.

Errr, not exactly vehicles then?

No tanks, jeeps, boats?

Are you able to pilot the chopper(s)?