What do you think of black ops now?

I'm quite dissapointed to be honest... They STILL haven't fixed many important issues that people don't seem to notice: There still aren't any dedicated servers; the game is hosted by one player, which basically means that the person who has host connection has an unfair advantage (Their bullets fire first, etc). Also, the matchmaking is terrible; almost every game I go into it never seems to shuffle the teams and I always end up on the team that gets destroyed. The weapons aren't that great either; the snipers are terrible and there aren't even any good sniping maps anyway, the assault rifles aren't that good for long range, the majority of SMGs are more like machine pistols and the shotguns are terrible.

black ops is not as good as mw2,and as for the connection for multi_play 2 full games lasting approx 10min each is all i had in 1.5hrs of gameplay on ps3.im 5th prestige and only redeeming factor is the hacker pro perk :) you can pinch care packs and it blows them up when they open it genius

Edited by pancho68

The servers i think shud bounce of everybody if that can be done.just so it dont lose the game half way thru. I have got onto it now and think its not to bad but the dropping half way thru does me head in. Mw2 had it sorted after a bit they are owned by the same people so why not use what they did in mw2 for the servers and put that on black ops before it even came out. And i have been lookin on internet and mw3 is suppost to be an M.M.O game. I dont know how this would work for a fps. Any ideas how it would work if it is m.m.o?

First time i played it, i thought is was rubbish:(, but i carried on playing and i haver come to enjoy playing it. Still not kas good as MW2.

Game freezes a lot, which p***** me off.

The servers i think shud bounce of everybody if that can be done.just so it dont lose the game half way thru. I have got onto it now and think its not to bad but the dropping half way thru does me head in. Mw2 had it sorted after a bit they are owned by the same people so why not use what they did in mw2 for the servers and put that on black ops before it even came out. And i have been lookin on internet and mw3 is suppost to be an M.M.O game. I dont know how this would work for a fps. Any ideas how it would work if it is m.m.o?

I didn't think they were the same people? MW2 = infinity ward, whilst BOps = treyarch?

I'm quite dissapointed to be honest... They STILL haven't fixed many important issues that people don't seem to notice: There still aren't any dedicated servers; the game is hosted by one player, which basically means that the person who has host connection has an unfair advantage (Their bullets fire first, etc). Also, the matchmaking is terrible; almost every game I go into it never seems to shuffle the teams and I always end up on the team that gets destroyed. The weapons aren't that great either; the snipers are terrible and there aren't even any good sniping maps anyway, the assault rifles aren't that good for long range, the majority of SMGs are more like machine pistols and the shotguns are terrible.

Sounds like you are playing against a team of 6 in a party if the teams aren't swapping between games. Try playing Mercenary Team Deathmatch, it doesn't allow people playing in parties. Persoanally I'm glad that the snipers are underpowered and that the maps are smaller as they stop people camping miles away or quick scoping. The nursing of the shotguns is annoying though but I just use Enfield for the larger maps and AK74u for the smaller ones.