What do you think of black ops now?

I do like the game but its going to take a bit to change to black ops from mw2.the gamwplay seems a bit sluggish in parts on line and i dont relly like the way you can buy things but overall its a good game. Can tell it was made buy somebody eles.

I've noticed quite a few posts in For Sale section already. My nephew only had it one day and messaged me online if I knew anybody who wanted to buy it. His comment about the game was, "No uncle I'm not skint, the game is pants!" In case you ask he is comming up 19 yo.

My hubby was shocked at how different it was! He likes it but admits he prefers the war genre which is what cod should be!

Nah i don't think i'll rush out to buy it. I'm tired of all the media coverage and over the top advertising. You're not the only ones who've said it is pants so i doubt i'll be bothering.

Had a guy in his 20's or 30's barge me and my missus out the way to get a copy yesterday. Sad (insert expletive here) :loopy:

On a refreshing note, If you are into driving games I had a go on the NFS Hot Pursuit demo. It's good fun and hopefully keeps the "Boy Racers" in front of the TV screen out of harms way. LOL

Rubbish

Reported Bugs

- Party Invite System not working, unable to join friends even with public chosen

- Leaderboard not reading correct kills

- Framerate issues, affecting gameplay

- Theatre mode not working correctly

- Respawns, issue spawning near enemies on smaller maps

- Game freezing PS3 Console

- Party option “Leave with party” not working correctly

- Locale Search option not working

- Mic’s not showing in lobby

- Error “Disconnected due to transmission Error” appears after some games

Reported Glitches

- Knifing mechanic seems to act like Commando lunge from MW2

There is also reports floating around that the game clashes when playing on 3DTVs.

But PS3 owners aren’t the only ones as PC players have reported lagging on the Multiplayer side of things and there are reports of similar issues with Xbox 360. Most PS3 players will know that the game has already been patched to 1.02 before release but it seems that the update hasn’t addressed these issue.

As it stands there has been no comment from Activision or Treyarch on the matter.

I like it, played some s/p but the multi is where its at, excellent game modes, not noticed to much lag, I have noticed the issue with a party joining a lobby (it only happens when certain ppl host), and the daft range on the knife.

Other than that its great, i'm getting higher k/d ratio's than ever (atm its at 2.2!!) Seem to come 1st in most games, kill streaks are great, overall for me its a keeper.

Yep its totally C***, very sluggish, not really realistic as MW2, and the campaign way to much story line:huh:.

I know its set in the 60s Cuba, but it could have been made far better or similar to MW2.

What a waste of £40 quid. I've heard medal of honor is way better????:huh:

prefer the online multiplayer to mw2 (as i seem to be better at it) that quick scoping thing for sniping on MW2 used to really annoy me but it doesnt seem possible on Black Ops

I like it - a lot! Took some getting used to but once I hit hardcore life is sweet again

I like it - a lot! Took some getting used to but once I hit hardcore life is sweet again

After playing some more I think its the best FPS released upto now, nothing seems as good anymore, nothing comes close.

After playing some more I think its the best FPS released upto now, nothing seems as good anymore, nothing comes close.

Ah, so CoD now has destructible environments, fully operational land/sea/air vehicles etc?