Michael Jackson Back for Xmas, or is he?

The 'new' song to be released as a teaser to the album coming out next month can now be heard HERE.

It's called 'Breaking News' and the big controversy going around is that it isn't actually Michael who sings! but an imposter. Sony have spent £5 million to decipher whether it actually is the king of pop or not and have revealed it is, although alot of fans reckon it isn't Michael.

The new album, which is entitled 'Michael' contains several 'new' songs that MJ wrote and produced with many differing music producers in the two years before his death.

As long as it keeps any trash from Simon Cowell and his X Factor brigade off the top spot this christmas, I'll say Long live the King!

Michael or not, every fan will buy the album.

I will, definetly.

I have been a fan of MJ for years and I am missing him already. I believe that there are lots of MJ's impersonators and I am fine with that. Maybe they just want to show how they loved Micheal a lot. Currently, I am reading a cowboom review that talks about the latest electronic gadgets.

Whether it's michael or not it's still in his memory, which is a good thing either way. I'll buy it.

Imposter! His family probably still need to pay off all his debts!

They probably need to pay off all the kids the real MJ abused as well!

They probably need to pay off all the kids the real MJ abused as well!

Let's focus on the music, please? He did what he did (i don't actually know for sure WHAT he did, but if YOU do, it's fine with me). Still, he was great artist. Possibly one of the best modern artist.

Have they remoulded him or summat, What song is it "back in black"