Setting up a Micro Brewery - help and advice needed

Hope to see you at the Huntsman,Thurlstone 17th for the launch. x

I will try to get along.

We have a building now available which would have been ideal for this venture, if anyone else is interested in starting a micro brewery please take a look at the link, thanks

http://www.anyspacedirect.co.uk/commercial-space/property-preview-39151/office-and-workshop-/-storage-space-up-to-5500-sq-ft/

Hi everyone who has looked at this thread and put in your worthy pennyworths. Please,if you wish,continue your interest in us on geevesbrewery.com with it`s e mail link. I am just the old mum now in the background,quietly slipping away into gardening and embroidery. NOT. But this brewery has found it`s legs now, and does not need me on the forum. I do voluntary cask and floor washing now and again, but after a brilliant Launch Do last Saturday it is up to Harry and Pete Geeves now to make beers that you will come across and like. All the best and Thankyou, Suzanne Geeves

Hi everyone who has looked at this thread and put in your worthy pennyworths. Please,if you wish,continue your interest in us on geevesbrewery.com with it`s e mail link. I am just the old mum now in the background,quietly slipping away into gardening and embroidery. NOT. But this brewery has found it`s legs now, and does not need me on the forum. I do voluntary cask and floor washing now and again, but after a brilliant Launch Do last Saturday it is up to Harry and Pete Geeves now to make beers that you will come across and like. All the best and Thankyou, Suzanne Geeves

Good Luck, are you doing a Facebook page?

Good Luck, are you doing a Facebook page?
HULLO ! Yes Geeves Brewery has it`s fb page.

HULLO ! Yes Geeves Brewery has it`s fb page.

Just joined ur page. :)