The 2010/2011 snow Megathread

I wonder if Madness at the O2 Academy or Human League at the City Hall will be on tonight ?

I have to say we are now experiencing the kind of snow levels I saw in Canada last year. Although we don't expect this to go on for the same length of time I'd like to point out that residents are responsible for clearing the path around their home, which no one seems to bother with here.

We should have a couple of snow ploughs though, even if to just go round the city centre

I lived in Canada and fair enough if you have snow for 4 months a year you're prepared but there's no reason we have to grind to a halt every winter.

well at least you wont lose it, errrrrrrrrrrm

wanna bet....forgot were I parked it :huh:

A tiny bit of snow, where do you live then, LA??? its 2 foot deep here where I am!!! this is not a tiny bit of snow, this is worse snow for a long long long while. fair enough if it was just an inch but its extremely bad!!!! :rant:

LA gets alot of snow?? that's doesnt make sense.

in america alot of people have ploughs that attach to cars which is a great idea, id like to get one for next year.

Here in Beauchief we have about 15inches of snow! Like the other OP I almost lost my little dog in the snow, and it is a good job he needs a bath as he is 'white'. I have cleared a path for him to do what is necessary, as he can't get up the garden steps!

Mine's a little shorthouse of a rough jack russell, hetty, and she's mostly white, too, she isn't keen on this wet-and-cold stuff at all.

Right, I'm off to bed.

Stay safe, guys xxx

Your message box is full....hint hint :)

Before opening new threads about snow related issues......would people people please note that there is already a snow megathread in operation!!

Just nipped to the corner shop and my neighbour's dacshund (sp) had espcaped through gate and she couldn't get her gate open to get her back, I could see the snow moving as this gorgeous little dog was trying to get her bearings so I picked her up and handed her to her owner.:hihi:

It very deep and still snowing. I'm 5ft 7 and the snow was over my knees all the way to the shop.:o

massive thread = not going to read that though ?