The 2010/2011 snow Megathread

Temperature for Sheffield for the next 10 days is high temps between 41f and 47f, with lows between 34f and 37f. So snow really is out of the question.

Where on earth is all this arctic weather conditions scare mongering coming from?

I think it's colde enough for it. It's freezing today

I think it's colde enough for it. It's freezing today

I heard some plonker say it was "hot" today; I think some people think it must be hot if it's sunny or something:huh:

Not cold enough to snow though.

Wahoo lets hope we get some more cant see it like but heres to hoping

its not that cold out... been hanging wash out to dry since friday... no icicles on my laundry.

Temperature for Sheffield for the next 10 days is high temps between 41f and 47f, with lows between 34f and 37f. So snow really is out of the question.

Where on earth is all this arctic weather conditions scare mongering coming from?

what country are you in its metric here mate in the UK :P:roll:

I heard some plonker say it was "hot" today; I think some people think it must be hot if it's sunny or something:huh:

Not cold enough to snow though.

I must be a plonker then cos I was sunbathing in the sun and it was hot on my skin, therefore, in my opinion, it was "hot". It was lovely actually

I must be a plonker then cos I was sunbathing in the sun and it was hot on my skin, therefore, in my opinion, it was "hot". It was lovely actually

It was a max of 6 degrees celsius yesterday according to the Met Office. That's not hot. End of. :hihi:

There was a frost this morning. It's not summer yet.