The 2010/2011 snow Megathread

Does it not upset you when the locals start feeding you straw and stroking your nose?.

Nah, got over that a long time ago :hihi::hihi:

Nah, got over that a long time ago :hihi::hihi:

I was in the fox the other day and a bloke said "don't go out on the hills tonight, there a wearwolf about"

That Wearwolf wouldn't be Jack Wolfskin, by any chance?

I was in the fox the other day and a bloke said "don't go out on the hills tonight, there a wearwolf about"

Not been in teh fox for ages :hihi::hihi:

This afternnon the BBC weather site forecast heavy snow for Sheffield on Saturday. Now it's changed to 'white cloud'.

I want snow....but looking at the weather.....it wont be that bad, and it wont settle ,......so dont worry....although i can only hope ....

Just in case the forecasters have got it wrong and we get snowed in, I have been round all the supermarkets tonight stocking up, so if you need any bread or milk and find the shelves empty you know who's to blame! :thumbsup:

Now that our garage is packed full of bread and milk, I'm going to have to leave the car parked outside the house on the road just to annoy everyone and stop the gritters getting through.

I really think that I should get out more. :help:

I hope it does not snow it's already causing enough problems plus I need to go back home soon!!

The forecast for the S20 post code is for a dry night, heavy rain tomorrow morning, which may turn to snow as it lightens up. They are predicting heavy snow on Saturday for us, though.

The BBC weather website lets you specify a postcode (change "area=S20" to "area=place you're interested in") ... I don't know how specific the forecasts are, though. The forecasts for the various postcodes within urban Sheffield may well be all identical.

It's changed again, now it's white cloud for Sat and light snow for Sun.