Red wiii sold out asda

Is it going to be this years Tracy Island or furby ?

Comet has them in.

the red wine in asda , its cheaper from morrisons .

with regards the mispriced zavvi deal at £39.99 they have decided to honour the deal ive just received the email

i would try Game or Gamestation in Meadowhall

with regards the mispriced zavvi deal at £39.99 they have decided to honour the deal ive just received the email

Grrrrrr I wish Id just clicked and bought it instead of snooping around!! :roll:

Nintendo are bad for just changing the colour of their products at this time of the year just to lure people in to buy another one of the same console they have been selling for ages.

They do it all the time with the DSi's.

It's only a colour.

You buy the console in (as it is this time) Red £150+

you get ONE controller and ONE Nunchuk (in Red)

you then (because most people, including me) can't cope with having mismatched controllers, go and buy 1, 2 or 3 more of the Red controllers at roughly £37 for the controller and motion plus and £12 for the nunchuck.

So thats £230 ish for something that has been out ages and literally just changed colour.

That's how Nintendo make their money.

yeh, not happy you didnt get a red one though are you :hihi:

yeh, not happy you didnt get a red one though are you :hihi:

the fact is you should get what you order, zavvi have obviously sought legal advice who came to the conclusion they had to honour them

the fact is you should get what you order, zavvi have obviously sought legal advice who came to the conclusion they had to honour them

i agree with u, i did on the other thread even though i thought the pot.kettle.black comment was harsh :hihi:

i agree with u, i did on the other thread even though i thought the pot.kettle.black comment was harsh :hihi:

i will be round in the morning for the party:hihi: