What are Fiat Doblo's like in the snow

If you're stuck on a patch of ice you can stick a length of carpet under the wheels to try and help with traction.

I think anyway, not done much extreme snow driving really what with it being relatively rare (and heavy snow being a good excuse for a day-off)

Wallace, why bits of carpet?

HypnoReiki..Why has it taken you 4 years to ask ?...:confused::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Haha, lol never noticed that! The truth is, I've been thinking about it for four years and still don't know haha! ;-)

I worked in Italy, often in the mountains in the south where 2 metres of snow is not unusual in winter. People don't realise what a cold country Italy is in winter.

The company would provide cars and the favoured car of all the Italian employees for the snow was the 4WD version of the Fiat 500!

I think the little Suzuki Jimny 4x4 with a little 1300cc petrol engine is a good buy for getting around in the winter months. They are quite cheap second hand as well.

Angel1