Sign in to follow this  

One for the Ladies - Is there a Fam Plan drop in nr. S7?

I'm trying to find a drop in FP session near Sheffield 7 / Sharrow / Netheredge. My GP do everything by appointment and I would prefer somewhere I can just walk in, this seemed to be common practice a while back but I cant find anything in the yellow pages. Any ladies got ideas??

Do you know the name or phone no?

Central Health Clinic Central Health Clinic/1 Mulberry Street, Sheffield, S1 2PJ Tel: 0114-271 6816

Don't know if you've rung them yet but they do drop in clinic Mon-FRi 12.30 till 3.

It does get really busy though so its best to get there at 12ish so you are first in even if you have to wait for 20mins.....The sign says that there can be up to a 2 hour wait.

I've found that this is the best way to get to see someone there because if you ring for an appointment its either for weeks later, or the computer is down and they can't make appointments.

Hope this helps

Mulberry St are THE place to go if you either have or are planning an IUD. GPs are useless compared to the people who do that kind of thing all day every day. Had years of good service from them up to the day I was spayed like my cat.