Anyone eaten at the new Prince of Wales?

As the title says! Thinking of going for lunch today, is it any good? Thanks

You have 2 choices go elsewhere and pay less for the same quality food or go elsewhere and pay the same for better quality food enough said!

Really? That bad even since it's fancy makeover? Damn I am taking some people out for lunch and can never think of anywhere!

Went to the open lunch - lovely, but wine was a bit on the top end...

That's more encouraging - guess I'll have to try it myself!

Went in last night, pint black sheep & small glass of wine £6.90, not exactly best value. restuarant appeared busy but the staff looked a little dis-organised. I saw one table asked by 3 diffeent people if they wanted to order drinks and then do the same again to take the food order. Looks very nice in side but probably more style over substance.

went in, bought a round. had to sit down due to the price..

wont be going back - there were a lot of people in there eating though

I thought the food was great at one of the opening lunches. Some people are never happy though!

Went in last night, pint black sheep & small glass of wine £6.90, not exactly best value. restuarant appeared busy but the staff looked a little dis-organised. I saw one table asked by 3 diffeent people if they wanted to order drinks and then do the same again to take the food order. Looks very nice in side but probably more style over substance.

definatly the worst service in any place i've ever been to ,too busy chatting to each other than serving ,manager also has no control as we complained twice and it fell on deaf ears

I've heard really good reports. People at work have been and said how nice it is!!!

I've been and the food was good and well presented, service very good. As other people say, prices on the high side...

Most people I know who have been won't be going back.

Genral consensus good fairly basic food nice layout but way overpriced.

Not to mention the fact they have all but ruined it as a drinkers pub.