Any old Teddy Boys Out there?

Just wondering how many Teds are out there ..my brother was one ..and was a regular at the Lacarno ..boot lace tie , beetle crushers , finger tip length jacket Da , etc ..sorry if someone has already done this thread!

My dad was one, he still goes on about his dance hall days at the locarno! :cool:

Black and white dog-tooth jacket and black barathea drainpipe trousers.Those were the days.

"Don't you bring no Teddy Boys here" my mother used to tell me.:roll:......Teddy Boys:?: more like Teddy Bears compared to today.;)

As this tread anything to do with Scooty and Sweep, or am I in wrong mind-set?

Who are Scooty and Sweep?

Yuck Yuck I'd just left the Army after 5 years and thought they were the most Gastly now Rocker thats another story

Who are Scooty and Sweep?

Now this shows a misspent childhood S&S two little (i think) bears on the tele for the 3yr olds prob' late 50s??:D:D:D

Now this shows a misspent childhood S&S two little (i think) bears on the tele for the 3yr olds prob' late 50s??:D:D:D

You're not thinking of Sooty and Sweep are you? One bear (not teddy) and one dog, both puppets.

You're not thinking of Sooty and Sweep are you? One bear (not teddy) and one dog, both puppets.

Yep did I screw up again:hihi::hihi:

ahh i remember it well...when i used to stitch my darling brother into his drainpipesbefore he went out and unpick him when he came home :roll::roll: