Number 11s are the worst buses in the city!

The most unreliable things in Sheffield! I waited nearly half an hour for one which was due 3 mins after I arrived at the stop

Half an hour? Is that all? In the last 5 days I've had to wait a minimum of an hour for a 45 bus from Meadowhall despite arriving 5-10 minutes early each time, with a wait of 1 hour 45 minutes on Thursday. I also spoke to an old man who got on the same bus on Wednesday and he told me he'd been waiting 3 hours.

Since the clocks changed I haven't seen one turn up on time.

I put forward, the number 53.

Case closed.

I put forward, the number 53.

Case closed.

I had to give a cheer to the 53 bus driver earlier today.

He missed the following turn and hit the kerb twice within a minute.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=sheffield&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Sheffield,+United+Kingdom&gl=uk&ei=AQbXTNn6JIeH4Ab7q4TYBw&ved=0CB8Q8gEwAA&ll=53.375106,-1.465031&spn=0.015003,0.038581&z=15&layer=c&cbll=53.375003,-1.465096&panoid=5m1zNzAZk-wgFcAmwtAy3A&cbp=12,351.27,,0,14.81

After doing a large circle he took the right turn. I gave him a cheer and a few others did too lol

have you tried the new supertram shuttle bus? I don't know if it services the 11 route further up the road but they seem really, really regular, and stagecocah is miles cheaper than first.

I used to catch the 47/48 very regularly without any problems :confused:

This was a fair few months ago though.

Depends what time you catch it, between 9 and 10 am and 5 and 6 pm, they're going to be unreliable due to the rush hours.

But yeah you can only really rely on the very first bus being on time, if it's after that, give yourself an extra half an hour.

Well I know alot of people are not going to agree with me but I have had loads of problems with the 52 bus route. I finish work at 5.30pm and can be waithing for at least 30 mins and have once waited 45 min because yes many 52 buses go past but are full so don't let people on, I now take my car to work and would much rather pay the car parking fee and be home in 10 min tan stand in the cold waiting for a bus.

22 to Nether Edge is crap on a night, the most annoying thing is within a space of 10 minutes on friday night 6 number 76's to Low Edges went past!! and nearly all of em were empty!! - shocking!!

22 to Nether Edge is crap on a night, the most annoying thing is within a space of 10 minutes on friday night 6 number 76's to Low Edges went past!! and nearly all of em were empty!! - shocking!!

Yet when I am waiting for a 75/76 back to firth park I can often be waiting at least 20 minutes, sometimes I find it quicker to get the 88 and walk back through the park to where I live.

I used to live in Shiregreen, so I know how unreliable the 47/48 can be.

Yet when I am waiting for a 75/76 back to firth park I can often be waiting at least 20 minutes, sometimes I find it quicker to get the 88 and walk back through the park to where I live.

I used to live in Shiregreen, so I know how unreliable the 47/48 can be.

i do exactly the same coming home

in the morning i can be waiting nearly 40 minutes outside the old library and then 3 will come at the same time and they are supposed to be every 10 mins:rant:

I agree the 11 is an atrocious service. Which is why I catch the SL2 and the tram now instead. I would very much suggest looking into complaining to Travel South Yorkshire so they're not in ignorant bliss though.