The Homeless man that lives in Encliffe Park

Why did you feel the need to post this on here when it obviously isn't the same man is it ! Thank goodness at least the facebook page has gone :)

what???? I posted because I didnt know!!!!!!! and wanted to, and now I have my answer. I talk to him most days, or I did, I havnt seen him much lately, so who is the other bloke then? never seen him.

what???? I posted because I didnt know!!!!!!! and wanted to, and now I have my answer. I talk to him most days, or I did, I havnt seen him much lately, so who is the other bloke then? never seen him.

Assuming you have read the star article as claimed you would know he's only just been released from a 3 year robbery sentance, so you or I or anyone who uses the park won't likely have seen him. Unlike Craig who you were quick to smear with the offences.

Assuming you have read the star article as claimed you would know he's only just been released from a 3 year robbery sentance, so you or I or anyone who uses the park won't likely have seen him. Unlike Craig who you were quick to smear with the offences.

Oh No !!! I certainly didnt mean to smear Craig, I got the info second hand so obviously didnt get all the facts, I didnt claim to have read it.... , but it certainly wasnt my intention to "smear" him, why would I ???? Good Grief...

who would choose to live on the streets ?? not me, surely we must feel sorry for the homeless,, its nearly winter and i wouldnt like to be out in the cold, :( :(

I was good mates with Craig at junior school (same class etc).

For the record he's 42/43.

who would choose to live on the streets ?? not me, surely we must feel sorry for the homeless,, its nearly winter and i wouldnt like to be out in the cold, :( :(

Not to worry. He does not live on the street he lives in the park.:)

craig lived in the woods up norwood next to the hospital even tho he had a flat up shirecliffe.he is a nice bloke once gave him some money at crimbo so he could get a drink lol!!!when me and my friends was at the devenshire pub and he was in the bus stop across the road we used to shout him other to join us!!!

Craig has had a stroke
and has never committed a robbery

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 19:13 ----------

Oh no. sorry to hear that.

Craig has never been to prison for a robbery

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 19:17 ----------

Craig is a slowly getting better

Craig has had a stroke

How do you know this? I ask with the greatest of respect for an old school friend & if I can help him in any way I will.

Any questions about Craig and the tramp please ask

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 19:44 ----------

I visited him

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 20:02 ----------

I know him very well

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 20:07 ----------

He needs help

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 20:10 ----------

I am. new to this please help by asking stuff about Craig

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 20:27 ----------

How do you know this? I ask with the greatest of respect for an old school friend & if I can help him in any way I will.

I have visited him