Family Surnames

There's also an Ashley Calvert who plays ice hockey for the Sheffield Steeldogs

Hi,

My great great grandfather was Walter Calvert, from Worksop. His wife was Alice Guymer from Norfolk. I think we may be distantly related. I have some information and some photos somewhere. Pm me if you are still looking for any information.

Hi i was wondering if anyone knows the surname Calvert?

I dont really know much about my past or family but i know my dad was called Lawrence Calvert and was a bus driver.

Thanks in advance.

there was one many years ago called eddy calvert who played the trumpet, or cornet

There was a Alan Calvert at BSC on Shepcote Lane. He was a Manager . I think he played football for BSC Tinsley.

Two Calverts in Sheffield are Ronny and Billy who were good boxers in there day 50,s 60,s 70,s .

Billy [or was it Ronny] worked in furnace building with me in the late sixty,s and lived at Darnall.

Dad Billy died peacefully at home after 5 years + battle with ALzheimers and loving care from his wife Paula who deserves a medal. I wil lpost funeral arrangements as soon as i have them. Uncle Ron now lives in Poole Dorset with Sons Warren and Craig. Aunt Edie passed away last year. RIP Dad. Nx