Favourite gaming console you've ever owned/played on?

People are not looking at the OP correctly - it is CONSOLES!!!

Has to be Amiga CD32 - if only for the fact that Commodore hired the billboard outside Sega UK's headquarters promoting it with the slogan "To be this good takes ages!" [ages = sega backwards!]

swarfendor43

People are not looking at the OP correctly - it is CONSOLES!!!

Has to be Amiga CD32 - if only for the fact that Commodore hired the billboard outside Sega UK's headquarters promoting it with the slogan "To be this good takes ages!" [ages = sega backwards!]

You're not reading the OP correctly, swarfendor: it is FAVOURITE console YOU'VE EVER OWNED/PLAYED!!!

:D;)

PSX ftw! I lost so many hours on that thing...

I was a sega fan! non of this nintendo rubbish! :hihi:

Lost many hours on shenmue on the dreamcast!

I also remember sega saying sonic would never appear on a nintendo product... shame on them for selling out!

You're not reading the OP correctly, swarfendor: it is FAVOURITE console YOU'VE EVER OWNED/PLAYED!!!

:D;)

OK point taken - Amiga CD32 - James Pond Robocod 2/Pirates! Gold/Striker/Microcosm/Diggers/Oscar/Project-X/F17 Challenge/Dangerous Streets/Wing Commander - Educational - Insight - Dinosaurs/Technology, Encyclopedia

Wii - Mario Kart, F1, Mario and Sonic Winter Olympic Games 2010

swarfendor43

Edited by swarfendor43
missed cd32 title

OK point taken - Amiga CD32 - James Pond Robocod 2/Pirates! Gold/Striker/Microcosm/Diggers/Oscar/Project-X/F17 Challenge/Dangerous Streets/Wing Commander - Educational - Insight - Dinosaurs/Technology, Encyclopedia

Wii - Mario Kart, F1, Mario and Sonic Winter Olympic Games 2010

swarfendor43

Diggers on the CD32 had the most atmospheric in-game music ever! Fantastic! The game was highly underrated too in my opinion..

Lemmings, Monkey Island and Jimmy Whites Pool paradise. all great games i could paly over and over again.
Consoles, peeps, consoles

;)

Lemmings and Monkey Island were on consoles (Lemmings was converted to the NES, SNES, Mega Drive, amongst others, and Monkey Island hit the Mega-CD) and wasn't Pool Paradise on the Gamecube?

Anyway....

Megadrive for me is the console that changed gaming, and I will always love. Then again, every console I have ever owned I would be happy to play on again and again now.

micro machines on mega drive with 4 pads and 4 players was fun

Dreamcast.

I use to love Samba Di Amigo, and ChuChu Rocket.

Must get another one day.

Tbh, Any of the Sega's really.

micro machines on mega drive with 4 pads and 4 players was fun

haha we used to play that all the time!

PS3 for me, simply an incredible machine and the games are starting to catch up.

I've never really gone along with the whole consoles thing, I've always preferred games on computers like the Dragon 32, C64, Amiga 500 or PC.

I did have a SNES for a while though and loved playing Legend Of Zelda and Starfox on it.

10-player Bomberman for the absolute win, still to be bettered to this day. And yes, I have, and I can still even remember the date and place, it was that good :thumbsup:

;)

Oh man, Bomberman rules. Siiiick. :cool: