Poppies and 'grief facism'

Asked by who exactly and how many will respond to the request? It has about as much credibility as David Icke claiming to be the son of god.

"Man Utd and Liverpool refuse to embroider Poppy on their shirts"

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/man-utd-and-liverpool-refuse-to-embroider-poppy-on-their-shirts_5575

..yawn.

"Man Utd and Liverpool refuse to embroider Poppy on their shirts"

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/man-utd-and-liverpool-refuse-to-embroider-poppy-on-their-shirts_5575

..yawn.

With a link from 2009 it's no wonder you're yawning, same old poppy day knocking threads pop up every year, ...yawn

With a link from 2009 it's no wonder you're yawning, same old poppy day knocking threads pop up every year, ...yawn

Once again, someone disagrees with our resident insult hurler, and so he resorts to ignoring the case in point.

Pathetic.

Jon Snow is right to wear a poppy when he chooses within the time it is accepted to do so. I give to the Legion, but I see no reason why I should have to wear a poppy to show my thanks.

More to the point, it's absolutely nobody else's business as to whether I have or not donated. It's as simple as that.

Poppy day will be banned soon enough for fear of offending those who we have gone to war with. Don't mention the Germans and god forbid we might offend our asian communities and their anti war pro terrorist clerics. Peace

Do you mean Armistice Day or Remembrance Sunday? I'm not aware of "Poppy Day", so as such I'm not sure how such a day could upset our Teutonic friends.

Who's knocking poppy wearing? Certainly not me, there's been one in my button hole since Monday.

Once again, someone disagrees with our resident insult hurler, and so he resorts to ignoring the case in point.

Pathetic.

Jon Snow is right to wear a poppy when he chooses within the time it is accepted to do so. I give to the Legion, but I see no reason why I should have to wear a poppy to show my thanks.

More to the point, it's absolutely nobody else's business as to whether I have or not donated. It's as simple as that.

I'm not disagreeing with Jon Snow or anybody else's view on wearing a poppy insult hurler.

Seems like the only one who is pathetic is you, you seem to think you "have" to wear a poppy to show respect.

Every year we get threads like this one that turns into threads like this, wonder why boyfriday brought it up.

Edited by retep

Do you mean Armistice Day or Remembrance Sunday? I'm not aware of "Poppy Day", so as such I'm not sure how such a day could upset our Teutonic friends.

Learn something instead of hurling insults,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_Day

I guess that's why there are so many Asians serving in the British forces.

One word Tokenism.

One word Tokenism.

They join up to have their asses shot at because of 'tokenism'? You might have to explain that to me.