Another one bites the dust - Administrations looms large

I cant wait till the next time I am over and share a pint with you :thumbsup:

Bloody hell CB surely you can stretch to a pint each :hihi: You havent lost the Yorkshire trait have you - being a tight ass :D:hihi:

I cant wait till the next time I am over and share a pint with you :thumbsup:

just let me know mate....but dont tell alex.....dont want to share the bevvie three ways....happy days.....mind you i think i've got him in benidorm for 5 days....will i survive....:hihi::hihi:

Bloody hell CB surely you can stretch to a pint each :hihi: You havent lost the Yorkshire trait have you - being a tight ass :D:hihi:

I think I must have lost the trait Missy.... Went for beers before during and after with Swervin and Bladebloke at a couple of matches and couldn't figure out why they downed their pints and always had to go to the bog :huh::huh:

If drinking in Sheffield go with Dot is my new motto :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Edited by canadablade

just let me know mate....but dont tell alex.....dont want to share the bevvie three ways....happy days.....mind you i think i've got him in benidorm for 5 days....will i survive....:hihi::hihi:

Hope he brings some of that £650 he just won .... Got other places to see but will deffo be back home one day soon, Cant stop coming back for the football fix no matter how sh*te we are :D

I have to say I somewhat agree with you. Hope things get sorted soon then you can put this whole business behind you and concentrate on whats important ie the Championship :)

Yea take the hit get new owners and make a concerted effort to get back into the Championship and get back to beating u piggies ;)

"We have known of Kevin Mundie's impending departure for a while and it changes nothing in terms of the deal"

do like this quote but im still sure admin is where we'll go ... and i cant blame potential investors for waiting til then

quote its finally here October 20th...How much did wednesday get in investment ?ote

If i'm not mistaken you have used that line a few times now ? owt new to say other than the above zzzzzzzz

Thats my signature and thats a link from the Star ....

next one will be about the Administration ;)

Admin only works if the bank plays ball, and let's face it they have been more than patient so far, so they may be lenient, however as far as I know, the ground will be theirs at that point and knowing what land prices are at in North Sheffield, they could theoretically get a chunk of their money back by selling it.

not nescessarily , its valued at approx £25mill BUT this is as a football stadium in purely commercial terms it probably has a negative net worth as the costs of coversion to a brownfield site are considerably more than the site is worth

£25m?????....Bloody 'ell that's an impressive figure! :o

Any chance telling us where you've got that figure from or who's going to pay it? :confused:

I think I must have lost the trait Missy.... Went for beers before during and after with Swervin and Bladebloke at a couple of matches and couldn't figure out why they downed their pints and always had to go to the bog :huh::huh:

If drinking in Sheffield go with Dot is my new motto :hihi::hihi::hihi:

i went for a pee cb ,strewth