Door kicked in on halloween..please read.

Turns out he's only 15!

Wonder where he'll be in 5 years time :rolleyes:

He'll probably be a fully-fledged, tooled up, bank robber.

He'll probably be a fully-fledged, tooled up, bank robber.

I know but the coppers went to see my bro and said if they come back and you catch them in the house you can do what you want to them! :D

They grab a knife, you grab a knife ect...

I know but the coppers went to see my bro and said if they come back and you catch them in the house you can do what you want to them! :D

They grab a knife, you grab a knife ect...

You are allowed to fight for your life :confused:

Very reassuring. :rolleyes:

It would be nice if you could do what you want with them. Sadly we cannot do so. But that would be a good defence should your brother catch any scum bag trying to get into his house. If he damages them, My friend chased a boy that broke into his garden shed. The boy fell and my friend grabbed him whilst he called the police on his mobile. My friend was arrested and cautioned. The boy was never arrested even though he was caught in the act. Criminals have far too much protection now especially the mini scum bags. But glad to say I as well as your brother have good neighbours that counts for a lot. Myself I have named many young scumbags when I have found out who and where they live.

It would be nice if you could do what you want with them. Sadly we cannot do so. But that would be a good defence should your brother catch any scum bag trying to get into his house. If he damages them, My friend chased a boy that broke into his garden shed. The boy fell and my friend grabbed him whilst he called the police on his mobile. My friend was arrested and cautioned. The boy was never arrested even though he was caught in the act. Criminals have far too much protection now especially the mini scum bags. But glad to say I as well as your brother have good neighbours that counts for a lot. Myself I have named many young scumbags when I have found out who and where they live.

The polce told my bro that he could Only do what he liked if he was in his property. If he was to chase him down the road and give him a good beating my bro would then be in trouble aswel.

Sorry not even in your own property. The Police were wrong to say that. Minimal Restraint. If the person is heading for the door to get out of the house he is no longer a danger. To prevent him leaving would be a crime in itself. But I myself would have made sure he was really hurt despite what may happen to me. This is where the law is an ass,. We should be permitted to defend and even punish a person that invades our homes. Even if this meant to break his legs to stop him getting away. But sad to say. The law protects the criminals also...............

an Idea might be for him to have his door's rehung as outward openers, you can't kick in an outward opening door :)

I hope their parents give them a good wallop round the head. My dad would have and he was a cop himself.

Sickening isn't it !

Bring back stocks, I say .

Saturday afternoons from 3 pm in the peace gardens !

We've been waiting for summat to replace the wrestling on sat afternoons for years.

Bring back hanging especially for those pieces of scum, like the muslim cleric who has been allowed to keep his british status, why we dont want them, neither does their own country, do we care if he is stateless

The law protects the criminals also...............

Hmm, more to the point, the law and the criminal justice service exist to provide appropriate justice to people found to have committed a crime.

If the punishment in this country is that a burglar should be beaten up by the householder, then that would be fine. Unfortunately for vigilantes, that isn't the case..... that's why the law protects criminals - from people like you.

Saying that, when some low life snaked his hand through the bedroom of the bungalow in which I was sleeping (trying to find the catch), I have several times wondered what would have happened had I not shouted but instead stabbed him with a pair of scissors or whatever that happened to be lying on the bedside table....it's easy to condemn when you haven't been present at the time (though, a court will condemn...)