Would the owls watch the Blades if.

Would the owls watch the Blades if.....

if what?

you takin the pickle or wot?

NO, NO, AND NO! NEVER FOOL!! :hihi:

Indeed, and traditionally Hallam is the "Wednesday" team, and Club the "United" team. In fact, I remember the Hallam FC site having "Hi Ho Silver Lining" as its theme tune on the front page.

Not having a dig here mate, but with Sheffield FC and Hallam FC being the first two clubs in the world, shouldn't that be that Wednesday are the "Hallam", not the other way round?

To be honest they have their own identity, Hallam FC, and as I say, a real ale boozer opposite, good enough!

From which I can be fairly sure you've never been to a concert of theirs; and similarly, you'd never go to a Wednesday match. Your choices are to watch some other team, or watch nobody, but you cannot continue to be a Wednesday fan.

Not in the slightest. I can still be a Beatles fan, despite the band not existing. Wednesday fans can continue to be Wednesday fans, even if the club were not be extant. It really isn't difficult.

Not having a dig here mate, but with Sheffield FC and Hallam FC being the first two clubs in the world, shouldn't that be that Wednesday are the "Hallam", not the other way round?

To be honest they have their own identity, Hallam FC, and as I say, a real ale boozer opposite, good enough!

Er, yeah! Hallam are more favoured by Wednesday, but Club are more favoured by United .... sorry if I didn't make that clearer ;)

If you mean the Coach and Horses, that's outside Sheffield FC in Dronfield!

Not a chance think id glory hunt and watch Man Utd but actually go and watch them not just support them. Would take a while to get over it though.

I wonder if we'd see a fc united of manchester / afc wimbledon team emerge

"The Wednesday" it should be called

Er, yeah! Hallam are more favoured by Wednesday, but Club are more favoured by United .... sorry if I didn't make that clearer ;)

If you mean the Coach and Horses, that's outside Sheffield FC in Dronfield!

The boozer opposite Hallam is the Plough, a real ale boozer, and most of the lads I speak to at Hallam support SUFC! I guess there is not as much rivalry with SFC and HFC as I (and many others) would go and support both.

No, but the unfortunate thing would be, is that any future kids interested in football, would HAVE to be United fans.

How frightening is that?

They have my fullest sympathy.

NO!

(Congrats on the most pointless thread in history) :hihi:

but you made a point of contributing, thanks. :roll::roll:.

No, but the unfortunate thing would be, is that any future kids interested in football, would HAVE to be United fans.

How frightening is that?

They have my fullest sympathy.

They have my sympathy, too, and I'm a Blade!