Sign in to follow this  

Advice costs nothing.

kinda sick of seeing this now. have you got this on a cron or something, posting every day? can we all advertise businesses on here?

EDIT: stephen has asked me to edit my post to stop it sounding like i'm putting him down, which i wasnt. he's had lots of good reviews on here. i just wanted to point out that this isn't the correct forum for advertising personal businesses.

Originally posted by LL200

kinda sick of seeing this now. have you got this on a cron or something, posting every day? can we all advertise businesses on here?

Quite, also experienced in all your bulletin board spamming requirements...

Not even got mail through his own domain name, professional eh? :hihi:

**edit - you're quite right pointing it out though, hardly a week goes by without some kind of advert... Assumed technical experience aside, if you want to advertise pay Geoff some cash eh?

Originally posted by sunflower_gb

this guy is good at what he does.you saw the reviews.how can you justify being nasty to someone offering free advice to folks on here... theres nothing wrong with telling folks about what you do advertising or not . How ever its put someone will always have a smart ass remark on here..

well hes worked for us lots and will continue to do so .....

hes the best yet!

There are plenty of forum members who have been giving free advice ever since SF started up.....they have not seen the need to advertise their services.

What this guy is actually advertising is the fact that he may know a bit about computers and, although there is no call-out charge, you will get charged if there is any work involved.

I'm pretty sure that this thread will disappear fairly quickly because Stephen H is trying to take advantage of SF and get free advertising.

Mod:

Just for the record, Stephen_H and Sunflower_GB share an IP address, probably a computer and may be one and the same person. They claim not to be but after lots of protracted winging to the help desk and this self serving nonsense on the forum I'm fed up of it frankly. We do not appreciate abuse of SF in this way.

I consider this spam from now on and will deal with spammers as usual from here on in.

I'm going to leave this thread here, but it will be locked later.

NOPE JUST DELETING TILL YOU ALL GET OVER IT ...LOL

Does that mean that you and the original poster of this thread are one and the same person after all?

Oh, and please stop shouting, it won't make your absurd logic any more understandable!:loopy:

NOPE JUST DELETING TILL YOU ALL GET OVER IT ...LOL

Aww, Diddums. I'm just a lowly lurker but even I respect the forum. Sounds to me like you've been extracting the urine.

Originally posted by ctrlaltdeluk

Aww, Diddums. I'm just a lowly lurker but even I respect the forum. Sounds to me like you've been extracting the urine.

You're a lurker no more! :)

And we never have lowly lurkers!

Joe