Irvine&tudgay which one

wat a load of rubbish again tonite,time irvine went or get rid of tudguy,no room for pair of no hopers at this club.

wat a load of rubbish again tonite,time irvine went or get rid of tudguy,no room for pair of no hopers at this club.

stick potter & beavers with the other pair & get rid of all four ??

Guest sibon
stick potter & beavers with the other pair & get rid of all four ??

You forgot O'Connor and Morrison and Spurr and Sedgewick.

That'll be eight then.

Edited by sibon

Guest sibon
Oh dear trouble at the Sty then

Not sure.

Is there?

Can you see BDTBL from where you are?

I suggest that you keep out of our private grief. Things like this come and go in cycles. We're pretty much rock bottom. The Blades may just be heading in the same direction. Let's hope not, eh. Sheffield needs two strong football teams, not two terrible ones.

I suggest that you keep out of our private grief. Things like this come and go in cycles.

And your way of keeping out of the grief of your club is by not going even though you are a season ticket holder :huh:

Saw the worst Sheff Utd side ever in 1975-76 season and went to almost every match that season when i think we won a grand total of 6 matches but old CB couldn't wait to get to the Lane or on the SUT coach to go to yet another away ground. Different gravy though us Blades as BB likes to say.And as if i am going to keep out of your private grief :hihi::hihi:

Yeah just like wednesdayites keep out of ours :hihi::hihi:

Its called banter :help:

Yes things like this come and go in cycles and yours right now is the penny farthing (biggest cycle known to man) and I love it.

So much for you walking this division and being everyones cup final but nevermind the takeovers on October 20th

And your way of keeping out of the grief of your club is by not going even though you are a season ticket holder :huh:

Saw the worst Sheff Utd side ever in 1975-76 season and went to almost every match that season when i think we won a grand total of 6 matches but old CB couldn't wait to get to the Lane or on the SUT coach to go to yet another away ground. Different gravy though us Blades as BB likes to say.And as if i am going to keep out of your private grief :hihi::hihi:

Yes things like this come and go in cycles and yours right now is the penny farthing (biggest cycle known to man) and I love it.

So much for you walking this division and being everyones cup final but nevermind the takeovers on October 20th

how boring canadablade change the record

Guest sibon

Indeed it is.

I will turn up again when the manager sends them out on the field to try to win a game. If I was watching poor players try hard, I could take it. I'm not. So I'll be doing something else for a while. The club have my money, they aren't having my time.

And as if i am going to keep out of your private grief :hihi::hihi:

The problem that you post about very little else. You remind me of the irritating kid at school saying more and more outrageous things, just to get noticed.

Around about 70% of your posts are about Wednesday. You need to get over your inferiority complex.

and dont you think we did the same in the seventies...home and away...taking nearly as many on our travels than we were getting at home...todays football generation are crap...they were booing liverpool the other week...after what they have won over the years...

but even though we were both dire in them days....like now....you could do three games a week on your dole money....mind you we never paid on sut...got the kids to hide under the seats when he started counting heads...happy days

Indeed it is.

I will turn up again when the manager sends them out on the field to try to win a game. If I was watching poor players try hard, I could take it. I'm not. So I'll be doing something else for a while. The club have my money, they aren't having my time.

The problem that you post about very little else. You remind me of the irritating kid at school saying more and more outrageous things, just to get noticed.

Around about 70% of your posts are about Wednesday. You need to get over your inferiority complex.

You support your club through thick and thin no matter who the manager puts on the pitch mate -- You say i need to get noticed but looks like you are the attention seeker with the spitting the dum dum routine.

Theres some good lads on here from the dark side who can take banter and theres some lads who know the score, You fall into neither of those categories.

Inferiority complex my backside, Are you one of those who still thinks you are a massive club because of one good season and Twaddle, Hurst Di Canio etc will be trotting on the pitch Saturday... Trust me I have done my bit through thick and thin (mostly thin) and never once spit the dummy, Saw us get humiliated at Villa 5-1 once and got ran all over the place but, was back the next week...DIFFERENT GRAVY

You support your club through thick and thin no matter who the manager puts on the pitch mate -- You say i need to get noticed but looks like you are the attention seeker with the spitting the dum dum routine.

Theres some good lads on here from the dark side who can take banter and theres some lads who know the score, You fall into neither of those categories.

Inferiority complex my backside, Are you one of those who still thinks you are a massive club because of one good season and Twaddle, Hurst Di Canio etc will be trotting on the pitch Saturday... Trust me I have done my bit through thick and thin (mostly thin) and never once spit the dummy, Saw us get humiliated at Villa 5-1 once and got ran all over the place but, was back the next week...DIFFERENT GRAVY

Cheers for that CB, we'll all be able to sleep better now.

So where are you now when they're in the poop?.. oh, yes, on another continent telling us how much you used to go all the time :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Cheers for that CB, we'll all be able to sleep better now.

So where are you now when they're in the poop?.. oh, yes, on another continent telling us how much you used to go all the time :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Us in the poop ????...We are Champions League compared to your position and what a banana skin on Sunday ...Hope Irvine keeps the same team and tactics as last night, He got them spot on as usual :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Get back when i can mate as you know and been to more matches than most on here in the past 2 seasons ;)