Sheffield ignored again

"...there's not a lot that you can do with a load of defunct steel works, is there?"

Even though it's in Rotherham http://www.visitmagna.co.uk/

Good idea, we could have loads of them.

Leeds is a ****hole, always has been, always will be! Nothing much has ever happened in Leeds, no real industry or history, just a big dirty blot on the landscape!

I think you'll find that's Sheffield!!:D

come on billy! have you ever visited the great city? your post makes me suspect that you probably have not. in my previous post i was just stating how i view the two cities in terms of stature. sheffield is a great city but leeds is better.:)

I go all the time, it's a horrible place full of horrible people.

Bridewell is pretty horrible too ;)

Look North is made in Leeds, that's why they tend to be Leeds centric - just easier/cheaper for them to fill air time with stories from Leeds.

Leeds = Wealth
Is that why they still hang their washing out in the street?

Why doesnt someone write to look leeds, give them a factual argument for why their coverage of sheffield is so garbage! Then see what response we get....could be interesting. Also alot more proactive than just moaning about it.

Why doesnt someone write to look leeds, give them a factual argument for why their coverage of sheffield is so garbage! Then see what response we get....could be interesting. Also alot more proactive than just moaning about it.

I suspect they would simply deny any bias. I had a small email conversation with the producer of Front Row a while ago when they described a new slightly cerebral film as "not the sort of thing that would play well in Sheffield on a Saturday night" and they simply denied any London centric bias! As Look North is made in Leeds it will always have a bias to Leeds. That being said the excerable PR that seems endemic in Sheffield reall doesn't help.

So why are you here? :suspect:

none of your business.

Edited by Spanglespang