Do you live in S6, I think I have been ripped off

£120, said they were delivering phonebooks as well so wouldn't be too much extra work, that coupled with an OK looking web site and a breakdown of streets she would cover made me choose her services.

I had quotes ranging from £50 - £400

£120, said they were delivering phonebooks as well so wouldn't be too much extra work, that coupled with an OK looking web site and a breakdown of streets she would cover made me choose her services.

I had quotes ranging from £50 - £400

120 quid to deliver 4.000 phone books :o youd need a van did you pay her expenses? looks like you are not the only person to be ripped off!

120 quid to deliver 4.000 phone books :o youd need a van did you pay her expenses? looks like you are not the only person to be ripped off!

Think you have got your wires crossed. They were delivering phonebooks anyway for another customer. OP paid them £120 to deliver the flyers. Someone else would have paid for the phonebooks.:loopy:

lol, it was £120 to deliver little A6 flyers, don't know how much she charged for the phone books

lol, it was £120 to deliver little A6 flyers, don't know how much she charged for the phone books

Yes sorry misread it, but still 120 quid still a bit on the low side init id be knackered just getting to the top of blake st :)

Yes sorry misread it, but still 120 quid still a bit on the low side init id be knackered just getting to the top of blake st :)

Well if the person offering to deliver quoted £120 then thats up to them, they should have delivered em tho regardless of whatever they quoted.

Well if the person offering to deliver quoted £120 then thats up to them, they should have delivered em tho regardless of whatever they quoted.

Yes but it seems they didnt did they, so a lesson too geordie pay when the jobs done!

Gordie. If you put a link up to the what the flyer looked like, it might help recall memory.

I had one through the door recently about photographers. Can't remember the name though.

i live on one of the roads s6 i didnt get any either

maybe for the best i would actively never chose to use a company that advertise using that method.

i live on one of the roads s6 i didnt get any either

Neither have I.

Thanks all for the replies, none of my friends or family have had one either so I reckon I've been ripped of.