Any computer shops open sunday/

Any one know a computer shop that can fix xbox's open on a sunday?

:help:

P&M computers/trading... not so sure about the sunday times tho!

P&M in woodseats are cheap and efficient.

P&M in woodseats are cheap and efficient.

I took it there yesterday only played on it once after it was fixed but it already broke.

I took it there yesterday only played on it once after it was fixed but it already broke.

On your other thread started

09:11 30/10

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=665405

post 7

Someone posted the only way is to send it back to Microsoft

If you did a search there are dozens of threads about repairing the RRoD all end up sending them back to MS

LOL sounds like he just did the towel trick or just replaced the x-clamps if it failed after playing just once. Did he do it while you wait? How long did it take him?

I've fixed a few before longest I've had them last is 6 month and that is with completely re-flowing the motherboard similar to what Microsoft would do.

You could look into having the gpu/cpu re-balled but that said no matter what you do it will still fail again in a year or two due to the bad design of the chassis and motherbaord.

Edited by JarvisS8

LOL sounds like he just did the towel trick or just replaced the x-clamps if it failed after playing just once. Did he do it while you wait? How long did it take him?

I've fixed a few before longest I've had them last is 6 month and that is with completely re-flowing the motherboard similar to what Microsoft would do.

You could look into having the gpu/cpu re-balled but that said no matter what you do it will still fail again in a year or two due to the bad design of the chassis and motherbaord.

By then it will be too late to send it back for repair

By then it will be too late to send it back for repair

Well he cant send it back to Microsoft now it's been opened up unless he un-does what ever the shop did and re-places the security sticker if it has been removed. And microsoft will most likely re-flow the board they do this 3 times before re-placing the board un-less things have changed in the last year or so not really kept up with it.

Well he cant send it back to Microsoft now it's been opened up unless he un-does what ever the shop did and re-places the security sticker if it has been removed. And microsoft will most likely re-flow the board they do this 3 times before re-placing the board un-less things have changed in the last year or so not really kept up with it.

Why oh why do people ask for advice and then ignore all given just to give computer firms tens of £ to repair a XBox for a couple of days(if your lucky) instead of sending it back to be 'repaired' properly

A quick search would have given him ALL the advice needed to help save him money and get a XBox back fit for the purpose