ASDA Handsworth never again

iv been using asda for ages & had no problems at all i think all staff are very helpfull

I agree, I think problems with the staff generally start when the customer's being an arse.

Maybe it's just me but i've always been impressed with the service at Asda Handsworth. Once charged double for something, took it back and recieved a refund, no hassle and £5 in vouchers for the trouble, also taken faulty cable back without packet, or reciept and was given a refund. The staff have always seemed pretty helpful aswel but I s'pose depends who you get..

Aldo i've seen the staff going round collecting the shopping for online deliveries, and can honestly say i've never seen them checking the dates on products making sure you get the one closest to expiry.. Do people honestly believe that :lol:

Stopped going after they moved from the old place on orgreave.

Too big

stock on shelves never full

Rugby scrum getting round

never enough check outs

long queues on check outs

Always had to go to morrisons to get the stuff they never had.

Pain getting in and out of the car park

I am getting very peed off with Asda the aisles are getting narrower at the end as they put pallets there and causing bottle necks as people try to get up and down them. However saying that Morrisons are not much better with baskets dotted around narrowing the aisles. Then there are people that stand blocking the aisles having a natter oblivious to people trying to get their shopping done.

I do my weekly shop at Handsworth Asda, I go about 2 - 3am on a wednesday. Been using it for well over a year now, never any problems apart from the odd sleepy member of staff but its 3am what do you expect. :P

Don't like Asda at all, would only go as a last resort.

cant stand it either......infact I hate all hypermarkets

sainsburys at crystal peaks is my favourite

That's a joke isn't it. I really don't like the thought of that. That would make me shop elsewhere!

No need to worry , it will not effect you. It is wholesale rather than retail stuff. It isn't someone selling £7 wraps on a street corner.

I like the Handsworth Asda.

Cheaper than Tesco (not difficult, I admit) and more choice.

Nicer lookin' shoppers too.

Agree with post #27, getting in and out of the car park is a pain.

x

Just got in from shopping at asda and "fresh" chicken i just bought had a broken off nail in it. Nice!!!!! Which come's a week after buying soup that had a best before date on off aug 2008 ( i can handle a week out of date but more than 2 years???? vile ) never be going there again and i mean it this time cos i've said it before, plus staff are so rude and cant be arsed to help "yeah it's i'll 10 or there abouts love ok". Seriously need to have a long look at ppl in charge.

The date on the soup could well have been a label printing error by the manufacturer. Having said that, it should have still been removed from sale whether it is a date printing error or not.

Nail as in finger nail. I would go in and complain but just asking for help with where an item is it's as though your asking them for the earth so not even gonna bother, like someone said - I'll just go morrisons from now on

In that case, are you absolutely sure it's a fingernail and not just the end of a feather?

I have had no problems with them either.