I'm going to try something new every week

Ashamed to say I'd never cooked tuna until tonight. Marinaded in lime juice, ginger and chillies then griddled on my new Le Creuset.....gorgeous!

next time you make roast potatoes make a few from butternut squash and a few from sweet potato as well. plus dust them in cinamon

you wont regret it.

I think its a great idea trying something new - was one of m,y new years resolutions this year (and last - though failed!)

I have cookbooks too but rarely use them - its just easier and quicker to repeat the same 10 dishes over and over...

Wish I had more time and inspiration??!!

What a great idea Taxman. I'm another one who owns so many recipes they never use. I think trying to do a new thing each week may be a little ambitious for me but every fortnight might be doable...

What a great idea Taxman. I'm another one who owns so many recipes they never use. I think trying to do a new thing each week may be a little ambitious for me but every fortnight might be doable...

Well I've backslided a bit, going back to old favourites again. I have made some nice discoveries though and I'm hoping to get another octopus this weekend.

Fresh mackerel fillets tonight, marinaded in lime, chilli, ginger etc then grilled and served with couscous.

Bloomin' nice, but an effort getting all the bones out before cooking.

we had carribean fish soup tonight as a first try, was yummy

Some of my colleagues and I have just had a recipe swap day. I took in my carrot and apple saute recipe and came home with a recipe for baked risotto.

we had carribean fish soup tonight as a first try, was yummy

My Mum used to do a cod creole dish that was nice. I was thinking of trying a coley curry for this Friday.

I've been eating jerusalem artichokes this week, boiled until nearly soft, then roasted with lemon, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Delicious!