Broken down car greenland road

just on my way home on greenland road heading towards b & Q and theres a car broken down just past the mc D's on left side of the road does anybody know whats happened ?

just on my way home on greenland road heading towards b & Q and theres a car broken down just past the mc D's on left side of the road does anybody know whats happened ?

It's a training exercise run jointly by the AA and RAC.

They both set off from different locations at the same time and the first one to the breakdown gets to tow the car to a garage of their choice!

im might drive all the way back from home and go and ask

i would if i was you at least you could sleep easily then knowing it had just run out of petrol

by the way seadog i like your signature it just about sums up the mods

Edited by tony_montana

just been and got back she had a broken hose pipe water eveywere crazy stuff . oh and the AA was the first there

just been and got back she had a broken hose pipe water eveywere crazy stuff . oh and the AA was the first there

did you notice what her tread depth of the tyres were?

It's a test by the forum admin to see how long it takes for some one to start a thread about it.

Waits for Unregistered to post about Hi-Q being the best in the world at fixing breakdowns or something