Texts from british gas

Got a text today from british gas saying not to buy illegal electricity .apparentley someones door knocking selling electric .if you do get a call from them to call british gas stright away

how can you buy illegal electricity?! o.O

:hihi::hihi: That has tickled me

Don't by that snide electricity, I tried it and the washer only did half a cycle :(

how can you buy illegal electricity?! o.O

Probably selling hooky tokens for the prepayment meters...

We're with British gas for both gas and electricity and we haven't had a text like this. Mind you, I don't think they know our mobile phone numbers anyhow.

I wonder what they mean by "illegal" electricity?

Intriguing.

It's just scaremongering by the big boys becuase they're scared of the small electicity merchants. As we're all sheffield lads i'll let you in the know, i've 92 gigawatts in a lockup that i'm willing to go for a song, just PM me. ;)

We've got free leccy..........but it isn't illegal. lol.

It's just scaremongering by the big boys becuase they're scared of the small electicity merchants. As we're all sheffield lads i'll let you in the know, i've 92 gigawatts in a lockup that i'm willing to go for a song, just PM me. ;)

92 gigawatts...are you mad? Don't drive around with that lot in the back of the van and exceed 88mph or you will end up in 1985!!!

92 gigawatts...are you mad? Don't drive around with that lot in the back of the van and exceed 88mph or you will end up in 1985!!!

Don't worry about it mate, it's all stored in rubber buckets. No risk from the old electric when it's stored in rubber, simple fact, like with lightning.

On an unrelated note, i've got a few cubic foot of the old natural gas going cheap which my mates currently got stuffed in a stairwell of a towerblock. In your game i bet you could shift it, if the price is right eh ;)

This is to do with the recent discovery of North Sea electricity I believe, as reported in the Daily Mail.

It's easy to spot the illegal electric as it is red. You're only supposed to use it to run street lights, but I was stopped by a bloke the other day who'd been sent to deliver some and they'd loaded his van up with an extra cauldron of it by mistake - there is two pylon's worth of leccy in one of those! He offered it to me cheap, but I was wearing my steel toe-caps so I couldn't carry it home. Shame, it was a shockingly good deal.