Question about racism

Load of Bull sh*t, all the racists who've been suicide bombing, flying planes into buildings, planning to set shoe bombs of on planes, blowing up london busses and tube trains were all adults who should be able to think for themselves.

are they racist tho?

generally they are against "the west"?

generally they are against foriegn policies?

generally they are against what we do?

not against white people or black people, are africans or whatever

they blow up people in say US or britain, dont hear many bombings in say switzerland (who are also white?)

Would that have been Hexthorpe, I used to work there.

Wiki describes the area pretty much as you remember it-

It was Hexthorpe! It sounds as if its still fairly multi cultural - poor areas tend to be the first port of call for immigrants. Like the rest of us, they move on when they can. We liked living there, and would have preferred to have stayed a bit longer - but mortgages on old terraced houses were practically non existent in the 70s, so moving on was our only option. As outsiders, we'd no chance of a sniff of a council house. The house we rented in Hexthorpe was pretty dire - but we were glad of it!

Perhaps life was hard enough back in the 70s, most of us were really struggling, so where we came from wasn't an issue. Coping with no electricity through the 3 day weeks was tough, and finding enough money for a bag of coal was much higher priority than falling out with our neighbours. ;)

it will allways be there -----live with it

So will cancer, but that's no reason to accept it.

are they racist tho?

generally they are against "the west"?

generally they are against foriegn policies?

generally they are against what we do?

not against white people or black people, are africans or whatever

they blow up people in say US or britain, dont hear many bombings in say switzerland (who are also white?)

Yes but they do in Russia, Spain, Germany, China and just about every other country on the planet, particularly in Africa, they even kill their own kind.

Yes but they do in Russia, Spain, Germany, China and just about every other country on the planet, particularly in Africa, they even kill their own kind.

eh? not sure what your getting at?

your post seemed to be set against mine BUT mine was stating they arent racist attacks, and your post even more demonstrates they arent racially motivated :huh:

I am mixed race and have a white boyfriend. My daughter is olive skinned I would call it. Not white like her dad but not as dark as me. I like people of all races, and religions. Admittedly I have only ever been with white men but kissed a couple of black boys and pakistani boys.

eh? not sure what your getting at?

your post seemed to be set against mine BUT mine was stating they arent racist attacks, and your post even more demonstrates they arent racially motivated :huh:

It seems you're very mixed up, these same people (suicide bombers) who are anti west are anti anything that is not of their religion especialy the Jewish race/religion (God's Chosen People), they are racist religionist sexist in fact any ist you care to name, if they haven't got an ist they'll make one up.

I personally don't get this race HATE/LOVE thing.I love my family and close friends and I'm not going to say I love/hate some complete stranger because they happen to have been born in the same part of the world.I find all that a bit too weird and a bit sickly sweet

It seems you're very mixed up, these same people (suicide bombers) who are anti west are anti anything that is not of their religion especialy the Jewish race/religion (God's Chosen People), they are racist religionist sexist in fact any ist you care to name, if they haven't got an ist they'll make one up.

Suicide bombers are a minority. Extremists are a minority in whatever they are extreme in. Political extremists are the minorities at the far fringes of left and right. Religious extremists are made up of people who cherry pick specific bits of their religions to justify their actions. Most reasonably thinking people hold no truck with these zealots and realise that they don't represent the majority who just want to get on with their lives.

Suicide bombers are a minority. Extremists are a minority in whatever they are extreme in. Political extremists are the minorities at the far fringes of left and right. Religious extremists are made up of people who cherry pick specific bits of their religions to justify their actions. Most reasonably thinking people hold no truck with these zealots and realise that they don't represent the majority who just want to get on with their lives.
Same old excuse isn't it, I don't see Muslims out on the streets this morning over the murder of Christians in a Bagdhad Church by Muslim suicide bombers claiming that it's not in their name.

Contrast this with all the rioting by Muslims because of a silly cartoon and Rushdies 'Satanic Verses'.

These and all the Muslim suicide attacks are carried out in the name of Allah.

The Silence of the Muslim community at these times is deafening, in actual fact racism in its extremity.

Edited by Bassman62

Same old excuse isn't it, I don't see Muslims out on the streets this morning over the murder of Christians in a Bagdhad Church by Muslim suicide bombers claiming that it's not in their name.
Why should they? When were you last on the streets over the deaths of civilians caused by allied forces in the Middle East?