Fishing stocks taken

if you see any kind of fish poaching at all report it to the ea straight away

incident hotline on 0800 80 70 60

Its rife in Rotherham,europeans iv'e caught a few, and all i got off of them was its our culture.Didn't stop me introducing them to a swim lol :)

Have you ever been proper skint?

People should be allowed to fish to eat, especially those whom are perhaps 4th class citizens and have no social safety net.

Have you ever been proper skint?

People should be allowed to fish to eat, especially those whom are perhaps 4th class citizens and have no social safety net.

Answer to your question yes i have, and i have always had a national rod licence. Since when do 4th class citizens have flash cars, designer clothes yes to fish in,latest mobiles,and get there tackle free from Rotherham metropolitan Borough Council and are given free days fishing on well stocked trout waters. Talk about taking the proverbial,no licence, no fishing is the law,if caught poaching by a baliff hand a severe fine out.If caught by a licence holder refer them to the relevant authority.Take no nonsense from them.

Answer to your question yes i have, and i have always had a national rod licence. Since when do 4th class citizens have flash cars, designer clothes yes to fish in,latest mobiles,and get there tackle free from Rotherham metropolitan Borough Council and are given free days fishing on well stocked trout waters. Talk about taking the proverbial,no licence, no fishing is the law,if caught poaching by a baliff hand a severe fine out.If caught by a licence holder refer them to the relevant authority.Take no nonsense from them.

Well said ! Totally agree....

i think most of u guys would be shocked as in scotland course fish mostly just get killed and left on the bank as they are classed as vermon. Trout and salmon are what people are mostly after to eat.And cousre fishing has not really took off very well up there but there is a few places to do it not many