Fishing stocks taken

who goes fishing on this site----what do u think about our fish stocks being stolen by u no who--????????

who goes fishing on this site----what do u think about our fish stocks being stolen by u no who--????????

I'm a keen angler, who's pinching our fish?

i think its ruining the sport, i know a few of the old anglers that have told me about it say they do it alot on the plumpers stretch of the canal, but the only problem is we cant have 24 policing to catch them, all we can hope for is they get poisened

it is a problem all over the country but if yu report it to the ea all they say is take pics and get proof of it happening in other words we cant do any thing , even those we pay our licence to the ea i hope the angling trust gets there act together and gets things done soon or we will have no sport there is a law that states 2 fish can be taken for food but to me thats like opening it up for a free 4 all to all , its time they got it all banned no fish to be taken if you want fish go shops were yu can buy farmed fish , if you see any body takeing fish for food tell them to put em back and report it to the baliff of the water even comercial waters are haveing problems , soon there will be no fish in our rivers and canals , its time to get it stopped

I am not aware of who does it??? Either way it is disgusting that people get away with it!

i know a lad who caught some europeans fishing for food near the town centre and he shoved them in and wudnt let them out also rung the police

its the foreighners doing it-----the water board does nowt but still want ur licence money

if you want fish go shops were yu can buy farmed fish , if you see any body takeing fish for food tell them to put em back and report it to the baliff of the water even comercial waters are haveing problems , soon there will be no fish in our rivers and canals , its time to get it stopped

So why are the waterways not better managed to increase the fish stocks?

They are a renewable resource and they should be harvested sensibly.

i work with a couple of east europeans and they can't believe i put back all the fish i catch.

one of them asked if he could come pike fishing with me, needless to say i refused.

Oh right... I did read something in the angling times about pikes heads being left at ponds by some folk, that clicks into place now.

its rife down on the canal with em,i was walking the towpath near Worksop rd, where i came across these guys trawling the edge of the canal with what looked to be a

NET CURTAIN :suspect:

I also used to fish the river Welland in Spalding,there you could find lots of hook lengths pegged out on the backside.

Its only right these dudes are stopped its not right for us licence paying folk.

if you see any kind of fish poaching at all report it to the ea straight away