Cyclists - don't tar us all with the same brush!

No Matty, I'm not. Let it out son. Don't bottle up your inner feelings. They will just engulf you into a pool of self doubt. Being incertus is nothing to be self conscious of. :roll:

How could I be upset, when I've got your comedic antics to keep me amused?

How could I be upset, when I've got your comedic antics to keep me amused?

Agreed. Accusations of miffedness revoked, and that's more like it Matt:)

lets just stop talking about cyclists and hope them that do run red lights get knocked off ,them that think its ok to ride on pavements also come up against someone who will stand up to them and perhaps push them off the bike ,who knows we can only hope

lets just stop talking about cyclists and hope them that do run red lights get knocked off ,them that think its ok to ride on pavements also come up against someone who will stand up to them and perhaps push them off the bike ,who knows we can only hope

Wow, you're enlightened.

What punishment shall we wish for the numerous car driver that I notice going through red lights on my commute?