Fishing buddie?

Been fishing for a while now bout 3-4 year and wunt mind having a fishing buddie as i am dying to fishing, im 16 weather that would be a problem, and im into fishing not just for the fun but serious aswell.... plus good thing to get a away from being nagged :P

im into all types of fishing but mostly carp fishing but next year hoping to get back into course fishing again...

anyone interested pm or email me

[email protected]

or

give us a bell

kieron.

iv only been to bradleys as i used to just fish down skeggy, but i have alot of free time now so i wanna make the most of it instead of just being sat in house doin naff all, but iv been to look around other ponds like aston ponds but thats more for course fishing which im not startin till next year again so mainly just bradleys i usually go with my uncle but he cant really go seen as he aint workin so basicly no money, but im dying to go fishing specially with someone who would go atleast every week or a few times a month

Edited by KieronJMW

iv only been to bradleys as i used to just fish down skeggy, but i have alot of free time now so i wanna make the most of it instead of just being sat in house doin naff all, but iv been to look around other ponds like aston ponds but thats more for course fishing which im not startin till next year again so mainly just bradleys i usually go with my uncle but he cant really go seen as he aint workin so basicly no money, but im dying to go fishing specially with someone who would go atleast every week or a few times a month

Every thursday night in the Batemoor pub they have a fishing meeting 9-30 pm. Ask for Clint or Alec.