Barlow fishing ponds

hi all just wanting to know your views on barlow fishing ponds, and if u have ever fished it what sort of day u had, what fish u caught, what pond u fished, etc

Iv been there 3 times and spent the whole day there, caught nothing, but they was feeding on blood worm at the bottom, was very hard to fish but now with what iv heard its suppose to be good fishing now. uncle had a chat with the farmer about putting bigger ponds on and he said there wunt be no point but would be good to have a bigger pond on there for bigger carp as i am a carp fisherman

the first pond is good for big carp, thats where all the lads go with the pods and bite alarms and iv seen them pull out some right old lumps, and iv had some decent carp out of the second pond up to around 14lb just on the feeder rod and method feeder with two dead reds on, in the season im there about 3 times a week, and last season it was fishing its head off, its the best season iv ever had for carp and bream so it might be worth another look this year mate ;)

they can pull some good carp out but its how they handle them i mean i pulled one out when i went on holiday down skeggy and the carps mouth was point in one direction so basicly just dont care about the fish but yh i like barlow but i like bigger ponds better so than your no cramped up next to someone that probs dont know what there doin and i have had that happend before so i was like 'mate pack up and learn'

myself and my partner have been there a couple of times with our daughter who is 3 yrs old, iv'e had 3 barbel out of 2nd pond loads of perch, roach, tench, bream, my partner has has a few carp from the 1st pond, some really nice ones too, my daughter has her own rod and she has caught a few little roach and perch she loves it, we've not been for a few week coz of the weather, but plan to start going again next year when the nice weather starts again, the bait we usually use is maggots, sweetcorn, luncheon meat, floating bread, dog biscuits, i like the cat meat pellets and strawberry boilies too.

Hope this link works

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/del1284/Fishing/

Edited by del_n_kacii
added link

myself and my partner have been there a couple of times with our daughter who is 3 yrs old, iv'e had 3 barbel out of 2nd pond loads of perch, roach, tench, bream, my partner has has a few carp from the 1st pond, some really nice ones too, my daughter has her own rod and she has caught a few little roach and perch she loves it, we've not been for a few week coz of the weather, but plan to start going again next year when the nice weather starts again, the bait we usually use is maggots, sweetcorn, luncheon meat, floating bread, dog biscuits, i like the cat meat pellets and strawberry boilies too.

Hope this link works

boilies are banned at barlow.........

Boilies have always been banned at Barlow. Haven't they???

Hope this link works

what cat meat did u use

information for fishermen ...if you come to fish here ..bring your own food and drink as the cafe burned down the other day!!!