Club debts "sort it"

it's an advance.

Its only a promise at the momment !!!!!

it's an advance.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Yeh right.

October 20th.:roll::roll::roll::roll:......

While people are stupid enough to bail clubs out with £2m sweeteners to pay their bills the situation will never change.

Some clubs have all the luck.

it's an advance before the supposed takeover, if either ever happens we'll just have to wait and see. if the £2m doesn't come before the 17th hearing then it could be admin anyway.

as for a debt cap i can't see how that would work, as has been said alot of clubs are in debt, even united. a wage cap is a must surely though, surely the top bosses can see all these greedy players are going to ruin the game. i will never pay more than £30 for a league game, if it ever gets more than that at hillsborough they wont see me there again, well not much anyway:hihi:

£28 At Derby £28 at Leeds..even more if you pay on the day !! Maybe the leagues should introduce a Maximum admission fee.. i.e £40 Premiership £28 Championship, £20 2nd division. £16 3rd division. £10 non league.

£28 At Derby £28 at Leeds..even more if you pay on the day !! Maybe the leagues should introduce a Maximum admission fee.. i.e £40 Premiership £28 Championship, £20 2nd division. £16 3rd division. £10 non league.

maybe they should but i can never see that happening, the fans are the last people they think about

it's an advance before the supposed takeover,:

It's only an advance when it has been advanced, until then it's the same as usual.

NOWT.

It's only an advance when it has been advanced, until then it's the same as usual.

NOWT.

yes exactly but it's hardly a sweetner either. at the moment it's £2m of nowt

yes exactly but it's hardly a sweetner either. at the moment it's £2m of nowt

IT'S HARDLY A SWEETNER.:huh::huh:.

It's sweet enough that if it doesn't happen you lot may well be ten points worse of just to start.

IT'S HARDLY A SWEETNER.:huh::huh:.

It's sweet enough that if it doesn't happen you lot may well be ten points worse of just to start.

i agree but still plenty of time for them to get things sorted, until then i wont be losing any sleep:)

i agree but still plenty of time for them to get things sorted, until then i wont be losing any sleep:)

If wednesday had a tenner for everytime you posted you wouldn't lose any sleep they would be buying Messi. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

If wednesday had a tenner for everytime you posted you wouldn't lose any sleep they would be buying Messi. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

na don't want him, he's not good enough for wednesday:hihi:

na don't want him, he's not good enough for wednesday:hihi:

Don't lose any sleep about it anyway.;):D..