MISSING Chestnut Mare AYESHA *home*

PLEASE HELP.

MISSING AYESHA 15'3hh Chestnut Mare in her teens.

Put out on loan in July, when trying to arrange visit disappeared from the face of the earth. The 'nice' women who loaned her promised a 5* home in the Harrogate area, she gave a false name, number & address. Apparently she is well known in the horse world, unbeknown to me, as someone who takes horses on loan and sells them on at sales.

Ayesha is a very much loved pet, who cannot be ridden due to medical problems and we just want her home safe and sound.

Please please please if you know anything get in touch, if any photos are required let me know.

Thank - you.

Sorry to hear your story. I don't suppose there are any photos of the woman knocking about anywhere?

If this is happening regularly, would it be something the crimewatch programme is interested in?

Good luck in finding Ayesha.

I was so sorry to read about this, how despicable can people get? Its terrible the things people do to animals and when its for financial gain through deception its a hundred times worse. I truly hope you are able to track her down, and that the person in question is brought to justice ! How she can get away this, and be known for doing it with no action being taken against her is beyond me!

It has been reported to the police. Honestly we are in shock that someone can do this an know fully of her medical condition. We have had her since she was born & she is now in her teens. We just want her home.

PLEASE HELP.

MISSING AYESHA 15'3hh Chestnut Mare in her teens.

Put out on loan in July, when trying to arrange visit disappeared from the face of the earth. The 'nice' women who loaned her promised a 5* home in the Harrogate area, she gave a false name, number & address. Apparently she is well known in the horse world, unbeknown to me, as someone who takes horses on loan and sells them on at sales.

Ayesha is a very much loved pet, who cannot be ridden due to medical problems and we just want her home safe and sound.

Please please please if you know anything get in touch, if any photos are required let me know.

Thank - you.

I might be a bit thick but why have you given a horse thats a 'much loved family pet' to a women that you dont know?

Do you pay her a fee for this loan service?

Explain how this works please.

What a totally wicked human being:loopy: I really, really hope you find her. We had our ponies stolen, as kids and were lucky enough to have an amazing police woman, helping us, who was a horse owner herself. She tracked them down to Rugby auctions, where my Dad, ended up having to buy them back :(

Good Luck XX

I might be a bit thick but why have you given a horse thats a 'much loved family pet' to a women that you dont know?

Do you pay her a fee for this loan service?

Explain how this works please.

Ayesha was put out on loan, which you dont pay, to be a field companion. The women promised she would be looked after and we could see her anytime.

Sorry i dont mean to come across badly but being questioned on why we let her go does not make us feel any better, this is going through our heads constantly and if the clock could be turn back, believe me it would be.

Hi, Was she microchipped and or passported? Unless you gave her the passport, then the woman cant legally sell her on xx

Hi, She is both chipped and passported. We have reported this to the police.

Report the horse as being stolen on the database the horse is registered on also, any vet doing any work on the horse should scan the horse first then they should know from the database list they have with them that the horse is stolen.. that's if the vet has bothered to download the stolen / missing list every day we get!

Thankyou, any advise is very helpful...