Stagecoach buses from town to northern general ?

As above do any stagecoach buses run up that way,not sure with bus changes.Thanks.

As above do any stagecoach buses run up that way,not sure with bus changes.Thanks.
im not sure if its the 165 or 265 sheffield to barnsley bus you need, or you could catch the 83 to norwood & walk down herries road, if you ring stagecoach ask them about the 88, im not sure wether or not this goes via the ngh

The 88 runs past barnsley rd entrance, so does the 265.

The 88 you can catch outside travel information centre on arundel gate and the 265 from the bus station.

Hope this helps.

im not sure if its the 165 or 265 sheffield to barnsley bus you need, or you could catch the 83 to norwood & walk down herries road, if you ring stagecoach ask them about the 88, im not sure wether or not this goes via the ngh

Its the 265, i think it still leaves the bus station about 5 to the hour, though shortly, there will be 2 buses per hour monday to saturday daytime to barnsley.

Its the 265, i think it still leaves the bus station about 5 to the hour, though shortly, there will be 2 buses per hour monday to saturday daytime to barnsley.
cheers foxy, i knew it was 1 of them

ring stagecoach on 2465555

One of either the 88 or 83 goes down Ecclesall Road, into town, then out the other side and up to the Northern. Only one though and I don't know which!

One of either the 88 or 83 goes down Ecclesall Road, into town, then out the other side and up to the Northern. Only one though and I don't know which!
that'll be the 88 which goes down barnsley road, the 83 goes over shirecliffe,norwood,southey etc, if you caught the 83 you'd have to walk from the shops at the top of herries road

If you ring that number be patient ,I rang it and waited half an hour then two answered it at once!

Dont forget the barnsley code either as the stagecoach customer services is based at the offices there.

You can get the hospital bus i think from the bus station right into the grounds, runs every half hour and is alot cheaper than normal public transport.