Coleridge Road School- any memories/ history of?

It was number 27 and I remember Alan and Christine moving in I believe he was a brother to John (Tiny ) Smith,had a motor bike, Royal Enfield I believe Mrried a lass called Wendy. Am I right?

Yes you are right and I am Wendy...How do you know John? We are now living in Canada.

I knew you when you lived on Stovin Rd Mick Roes yard I think "Earnshaw " rings a bell

lol next door to the Abdies , Keith and mick, Dont know much about John but knew Alan well

Yes you certainly know me and have a good memory. Who are you, are we the same age?

I think you may be a year older than me. I used to Hang around with John Sampson, names Tony Ward.Know all yer mates as well Shela Sidebottom.Pauline Rodgers Marylin Mullins.Nice to know you are ok

Well I do recall your name but just can not remember you, can't put a face to the name (old age does that to you). You have a great memory...are you still living in Darnall? Did you ever keep in touch with any of the old friends? Hope you are doing ok!

I was a scruffy kid with holes in trouser arse ( not changed much ) lol I live in Tinsley now been there 25 years see a few of the old mates. Had anight out with Les Marples and there David,Geoff Smith,dont know if you know them. keep seeing old mates here and there in Darnall. Had a drink with Ronnie Cashmore a few weeks ago I believe he lived near you

Don't know Les Marples but again I do seem to know the name. As for Ronnie Cashmore they were our neigbours. I was only thinking about him the other day. Do you know if he is still married to Val. Lily his Mum used to look after me from time to time when I was little, lovely woman. If you ever see him again tell him I said hello.

So you must be 58 going on 59 this year if you are a year younger than me I will be 60 this year, my god does that sound old.

Bet its changed a lot back there, we have been in Canada for 20 years now and never been back to Sheffield.

Yes I am 58 and a half and yes we are getting old aren't we. Every six months there is a Coleridge Rpad school reunion and It gets a brilliant turnout there is always over 100 turn up. Thats where we meet Ronnie is always there I will tell him I have been in contact with you next time I go.

Oh I would love to go to our old school reunion, sounds like a lot of fun and seeing old faces once again. Hope you do see Ronnie again and able to mention me to him.

I will. Next one is in July it takes up a full floor in a pub in town centre. Len Badger was there last time ( ex United and England player )

Thanks Tony and keep in touch. Always nice to stay tuned in to my old city.