Can any-one help??

just adopted an american bulldog cross boxer can any1 tell me how much injections microchipping and neutering will cost me please?

ring ur local vets for a price,i think neutering goes on dogs weight,

i paid around £23 of each injection for my dogs that was at springfields

they need both to go outside with other dogs,

i paid £15 for microchipping at local pet shop,a few do it on sf see pets section

When I had my labs injections and stuff done it cost me £11 for the microchip, it cost me £20 for his injections.

A guy on here is doing microchipping for £8 until this sunday coming, in your own home :) Think his names Karl...something?

Neutering: If you want to get him done asap, im sure (almost 100%) the dogs trust are doing all bull breeds for free regardless of benefits/income. Not 100% clued up on that. I know its £30 if you receive certain benefts?

Injections... are quite alot. Ring around different vets to get yourself a decent price. I think I paid £50 for the full course.

Microchipping is £8.00 until Sunday the 31st, So if you booked me in this week but wanted me out after the 31st, i would hold the price of £8.00 for you! my numbers ect are on my web pages! thanks..

for his injections get in touch with vets4pets they offer the vac4life programme which i think is currentley £99 you might have to be pay a bit extra to get his initial course (i cant remember if i did or not) but then all his boosters for the rest of his life are free.

if you get in touch with dogs trust they may offer you a voucher towards the cost of his neutering particulalry if you mention his breed with all thats going on at the moment they are keen to stop these sort of dogs mating.

re microchip sounds like a good deal £8 above

thanks everyone will be checking all of the above first thing tomorrow morning :) xxxxx

hi diamond123 his name is bronx he is a lovely little boy :)

ahh thats a nice name. is that a little piccie of him next to your user name?

yeah thats his piccie diamond :) just got him registerd at my local vets and had his first injection :) xxxx