Rotherham UFO in The Sun Paper Today

There is an article in The Sun today regarding a UFO sighting in Rotherham last week. It doesnt give the date of the sighting though.

Incidentally, my wife and I were in our back Garden around 7pm last wednesday or thursday (cant remember exactly when) and I noticed something strange in the sky. It passed over the clouds in a horizontal direction around the height of a three storey block of flats and was making no sound. It was shaped like a triangle or diamond of multiple red lights. As it moved accross it left the background of the clouds and into the background of clear dusk sky and the red lights appeared to change to black. I assumed it was small flock of birds, but it still didnt explain why the "birds" looked red when on the background of clouds - however i put it down to the setting sun.

I am the biggest sceptic in the world - but even I was a little bemused by this and reading the article in The Sun it is making me wonder if it was something more exciting than I orginally thought.

This was above Halfway - anyone else see anything?

P.s - I wasnt p*ssed :roll:

I saw something on the wed or Thursday , but dint think much of it at the time

I saw a strange craft in the early nineties looking exactly like the Belgian one, everyone thought i was off my head but i do know that i have never seen anything like before or since. It travelled at a slow speed,silently and was so low that it made the tops of the houses glow red.

Ps, i wasnt Pi55ed at the time either :hihi:

...or more chinese lanterns; I saw a whole group of them rising above Parkhill one evening a week or two ago...

The big picture looks like a sun dog,I photographed a couple last month,

You can sometime see them when it starts getting icy,

JJ..

Another witness said: "I don't believe in aliens, but what else could it be?"
It could be half a dozen bins bags held together with gaffer tape.

I`ll have a pint or 2 of whatever your all drinking please lol ........

I also saw this too in the early 90s. It was on the road from foxhouse to owler bar. A clear night, Me and my girlfriend saw it. Never seen anything move so fast, I thought it must have been a metorite.