What crafts do you do?

I think it would be interesting to know.

I mainly cross-stitch, but dabble in Hardanger and knitting.

what do you do?

My passion for the last 14 years has been calligraphy. However, in the past I have knitted, crocheted, enbroidered, tattered, made tapestries and have dabbled with many other things along the way. I am absorbed in what I do now but still have an interest in all crafts.

Knitting, spinning, dyeing, and crochet, mainly. I've done a lot of beading and embroidery (got started with cross stitch way back when), but not so much since I got stung by the spinning bug. The sewing machine has been gathering dust for a few months too (plus I'm not much of a dressmaker). I've been lusting after a loom for a while, but I've promised myself that I'd work my way through the yarn and fibre stash a bit more first.

I'll have a go at most things, but I adore fibrery crafts above all others.

I need a new machine, mine is on its last legs :(

I have dabbled at all sorts of things, like sewing, tatting, knitting, glass and ceramic painting (rubbish at that!) but I am a qualified parchment craft teacher

I used to make cards but I mainly just x stitch

im experimenting atminute is embroidery easy to doiv bought some stuff just waiting for it to arrive

I do scrapbooking. Love it. So relaxing. Its nice to put special photos with sayings etc around them and it makes a lovely present. Dear though to do.

I draw, primarily. I'm also doing more sewing lately (making clothes, albeit rather simple pieces until I'm more accomplished) and I knit in the winter months.

Drawing's always been my main love though.

When I was much younger I did cross stitch, dress making, soft toys and knitting. I've been a card maker (including other paper crafts) for 11 years but I have just got some second hand tools to try parchment craft. I'm hpoing to improve my stamping skills as I love stamping and embossing.

I do a mixture, sewing, xstitch, occasionally watercolours, knitting, crochet, card making, scrapbooking, ummmm think that's it. I did a bit of glass fusing for a while and felting and jewellery making but I didn't really take to those or I didn't have the necessary equipment. I quite like trying my hand at new crafts - always on the look out for interesting new ideas.

Cross-stitch, hardanger, assissi, tapestry, knitting, crochet, tatting, weaving, patchwork, dressmaking, toymaking to name a few.