The ferret lovers thread

Ooh thank you, all being well we may be passing in a couple of weeks if we can con a loan of the car hehe.
:hihi: ok will put it to one side for you.

Hi All I have loads of shreaded paper if anyone is in need for the lovley guys just let me know and I will arrange getting this to you.

terminator Lovely to see the handsome Rambo in good form as ever and sweet little Kato, is it possible for ferrets to adjust to wearing a little cat collar do you think? Philip has progressed to adventuring in the great outdoors (of my back garden lol) and I worry a bit in case he decides to leg it, although he never has and actually if I clap my hands and call he comes running to me which is sooo sweet.

Jediwarrior don't worry I know how busy you are and we are doing fine, I am loving having Philip and he is loving being here, we don't have one single problem :)

mummysaz21 aww Frankie is just gorgeous and my very favourite colour too, he looks very gentle, how old is he?

Sezbetz Philip is fabulous and guess what...I even play with him now and he nibbles me without me running off screaming haha, he puts no pressure on what so ever, I just love to see him when he lays on his back in the cat beds he looks just like a cute little otter.

And by the way what do you mean "Philip is just a start" ? :hihi: (nervous laugh) haha.

hes is around 8 moon if not olderx

Well a few months down the line of being here Philip has developed into a bit of a character, he has no sense of danger and due to him seeming to enjoy the feeling of sticking his head into the fire and the shrivelling up of his whiskers :o he is now banished to the kitchen when the fire's on and we can't watch him for every second...which suits him anyway cause thats where he finds food and kitten milk :rolleyes:

I thought this a foolproof way of keeping Phil safe but nooo outwitted again, I have learned to expect him to try to leap into the washing machine or oven, but throwing himself into a mop bucket of water came as a bit of a surprise, luckily I was watching him and just caught him as he slid forwards and yanked him back out, he was rather put out with all of his head and face soaked in dirty water, and was more upset when in my panic I put his head under the tap to get the detergent off quickly :hihi:

Never mind Philip had a really good time afterwards drying himself in a big towel and he forgave me straight away for the dunking under the tap...I love that little Lad to bits, but OMG does he give me some frights!

He sounds a real character moonbird the ferret equivalent of Alfie the barmy Bengal!

Hi Jedi hope you got the last lot of paper from pets at home he kindly said he wud drop off let me know when you need any more im off work over xmas but can ask them to save it,should have another 3 huge bags by next week let me know,lovely pics moon xxx

I dropped the 3 bags off today.

I've never actually seen a ferret up close :(

I dropped the 3 bags off today.

I've never actually seen a ferret up close :(

Oooh you never know you may get the chance if you would like to :D

if anyone wants to foster a ferret we have loads that do need fostering of all ages