The ferret lovers thread

Just thought that I would share some pics of my foster ferret Philip, he has settled in really well now and is a fabulous little chap, I never realised how lovely ferrets could be he is more like a little dog or cat, he is an old chap

(but no one told Philip that obviously :hihi:) thank you to The Ferret hutch rescue for entrusting his care to me he is just sooo happy :D

Here are some pics of Philip doing...well Philip things hehe, please feel free to add pics and stories about your ferrets too.

Hello Mum

Exploring Daddy Dave's boots (actually he was removing the insoles hehe).

Ferrets sleep in the strangest of positions

Cute Philip

My snuggly cosy Boy :love:

:hihi:

Lovely photos.

I will have one, one day! :)

Glad he is doing well moon sorry not called but been busy with rescue ect. Ferrets are great pets and have some strange ideas lol. If people won't to foster or adopt or even visit please contact me or sezbets and we'll try and help.

Oooo fab thread. I have some vidoes of the kits I have in for rehoming (there are about 20 of them!! lol) and of course I will dig out some of my own gang - watch this space!

Moon - Philip is just a start - I am so glad you found each other and a huuuge thank you from the hutch for fostering him. It has done him the world of good :)

terminator Lovely to see the handsome Rambo in good form as ever and sweet little Kato, is it possible for ferrets to adjust to wearing a little cat collar do you think? Philip has progressed to adventuring in the great outdoors (of my back garden lol) and I worry a bit in case he decides to leg it, although he never has and actually if I clap my hands and call he comes running to me which is sooo sweet.

Jediwarrior don't worry I know how busy you are and we are doing fine, I am loving having Philip and he is loving being here, we don't have one single problem :)

mummysaz21 aww Frankie is just gorgeous and my very favourite colour too, he looks very gentle, how old is he?

Sezbetz Philip is fabulous and guess what...I even play with him now and he nibbles me without me running off screaming haha, he puts no pressure on what so ever, I just love to see him when he lays on his back in the cat beds he looks just like a cute little otter.

And by the way what do you mean "Philip is just a start" ? :hihi: (nervous laugh) haha.

Moon I meant star but if you want more you know where we are........ :D

Moon yeah no problem you can buy ferret colllars anyway only problem was coud,nt get one to fit Rambo he has to have a 8inch were kato,s a 6inch theres loads of them on ebay.

Oh im not sure if i still got one i bought for rambo only fitted over his nose lol ill have a look.

Still got it can have it if your passing anytime should fit philip

Edited by terminator

Moon yeah no problem you can buy ferret colllars anyway only problem was coud,nt get one to fit Rambo he has to have a 8inch were kato,s a 6inch theres loads of them on ebay.

Oh im not sure if i still got one i bought for rambo only fitted over his nose lol ill have a look.

Still got it can have it if your passing anytime should fit philip

Ooh thank you, all being well we may be passing in a couple of weeks if we can con a loan of the car hehe.