Devonshire Cat Book Club

I would love to come along to the Book Club. I have lived in Sheffield for 2 years now and been looking to a good book club for ages. Cant wait.

I have been looking for a bookclub to join for ages and am really looking forward to going. How many members are there and what is this months book?

Although I may not have time to read this months, i'll still come to the meeting.

Edited by LizzyBennet
More Info

Hey Cathy

Thanks for the book title. Hope to see you again in January :).

Hello

Is there a date and book title for January?

Hello, I'd like to join too. Is there a January date and book?

Cheers!

Hi everyone

Glad there is a lot of interest in our club!

We are next meeting on Weds 19th January and are reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. New members always welcome. As I said above if you would like to come along but are worried about finding us or would like any further info please send me a private message so I will get an email straight to my inbox and can reply to you that way.

Thanks

Colleen

Hi Colleen,

I'd be interested in coming along, joining a book club is one of my new years resolutions. Do you know what time the book club is meeting on Wednesday? Is it 6:30 again?

Matt

Yes we are meeting next Wednesday (19th).

Hope to see lots of new members there!

Thanks,

Colleen

Our next book will be Snow Falling on Cedars by American writer David Guterson. We are meeting on Wednesday 16th Feb 6.30 at the Devonshire Cat.

Hope to see you there!

Unfortunately most of our regular members can't make it this week so we are cancelling - apologies but we will be meeting on 16th March and anyone who has ready Snow Falling on Cedars we can catch up then! (This is the first time this has happened in 2.5 years so it's not bad going so far.)

In the meantime we will be reading The Long Song by Andrea Levy. Meeting 16th March, at 6.30 at the Dev Cat!

Look forward to seeing people there!

Thanks for letting me know and i'll see you all in March.

Best wishes,

Cathy

Hi

I hope to make it to the meeting on Wednesday. Do you guys sit in a particular place in the Dev Cat?