Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

Hi all, could I get a recommendation for someone to clean my gutters please.

Snow is getting built up behind a blocked gutter and causing water to penetrate the cavity so someone who could do it ASAP would be ideal :)

I need front gutter and facia replacing on a typical 2 bed Heeley mid terrace. "Recommendations" please. Thanks

Can anyone recommend someone who can replace my gutters and drainpipes on a terraced house without charging an arm and a leg? Noticed mine at the back is in a really bad state now I'm back in the house :S

I'm in S6

I'm out later to look at a job if you'd like me to take a look. PM me your contact details and I'll be in touch.

Dan

Hi Dan, trying to PM you but it doesn't seem to be sending??? Could you PM me please. It's regarding a quote you gave earlier in the year, thanks.

Hi Dan, trying to PM you but it doesn't seem to be sending??? Could you PM me please. It's regarding a quote you gave earlier in the year, thanks.

Just replied. Don't log on that often as soooo busy !!!

Speak soon.

---------- Post added 30-09-2018 at 20:16 ----------

Can anyone recommend someone who can replace my gutters and drainpipes on a terraced house without charging an arm and a leg? Noticed mine at the back is in a really bad state now I'm back in the house :S

I'm in S6

I can't recommend myself so clearly I'm not doing that here.

Check out the recommended tradesman thread and call for quotes from a couple of people.

Hi

I'm looking to replace concrete guttering on an ex-council house and a company (a father & son set up I think) have been recommended. They are Sofia Sofia, from Rotherham. I believe the father is called Dean.

Does anyone have any contact details?

Thanks

ARC20